• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TRUE DETECTIVE Season 2 Discussion: v2 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here: I will pay you to get your hater ass out of the thread.

giphy.gif

Go fap to Bodie or some shit.

Lol I could use some good TV. Have you checked it out since it was remastered? I saw the first episode the other day. Pizzolatto can only dream of creating something so powerful.

resizeimage.php

Soulman is White Mask. My final answer.

You're moving around more than Vince Vaughn when he fought Butterbean.

I agreed Birdman was cooler, like a cop, but it seems tough to put Spock there given the timeframe; time montage edit shenanigans or not. Kapsere was only missing for 2 days and it took a full day to move him. Murdering him, moving him, leaving him in public, then making him a missing person case to solve doesn't make sense.

Again, I think maybe we consider that there could be two Birdmen. Guy who shot Ray, might not be the guy who moved Caspere. Though that seems unlikely, since the same car was involved both times, it is still possible.

I can see it working out that way, but that makes it pretty convoluted.
Another thing to consider is the Mexs. Santos could have tipped off those 2 cartel guys to get their Birdman on and get to Kasper's before Ray? Still why did the Birdman do 2 trips to Kaspere's?

Leaving Kaspere is more of a message/blackmail statement that fits into Soulman & Vaughn's guy per Jesse Girl's story.

Santos knew about it so it's possible, doesn't seem to fit him though. I think the Mexicans' involvement is more or less limited to being set up for the Caspere murder.

Have you checked it out since it was remastered?

Yeah I watched a chunk of it when they marathoned it on HBO a few months back. Cool to see it in widescreen too. Made me feel cheated we had to see it in a little box version as it aired.

Anybody else see this possibly going into a eyes wide shut scenario with this talk of elite sex parties? there has been some subtle references to Project Monarch which is said to be a offshoot of Mk ultra( cia mind control program).

If you are not familiar with ews or Monarch it's all about sexual programming, elite using actresses and models as sex slaves and ritual sex magic. It also ties this season to the content of season one in that a lot of children who are abused in satanic ritual abuse will end up in Hollywood as a sex slave or successful actress/entertainer,depending on differnet factors(think of Miley Cyrus).

Last edited:
im loving and enjoying that everything is getting tied together unlike season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back