• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TRUE DETECTIVE Season 2 Discussion: v2 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Here: I'll pay you whatever you want

just please make my tummy ache go away

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You don't live from two close-range shotgun blasts. It would be stupid if he did.

That episode went by way too fast. Velcoro had to have had some armor underneath, or he got shot full of rock salt? Pretty intense ending to this episode.

even if you are wearing armor a point blank shotgun shot finishes you

Pretty much. My head is spinning. There is no way he is dead though, way too early to kill off any of the main characters.

even if you are wearing armor a point blank shotgun shot finishes you

Not necessarily, it depends on the vest, and what kind of shot. But yeah even in most best case scenarios, you would be fucked up.

I think him dying would be good. It shows that in TD just being a big name doesn't mean you will survive.
Lets face it Cohle should have died (logically) in season 1

The way his body jumps up after the shot... He's dead.

I think him dying would be good. It shows that in TD just being a big name doesn't mean you will survive.
Lets face it Cohle should have died (logically) in season 1

He was the anchor of the show so far. Him dying opens everything up.

I'm not opposed to him dying, but there is footage we haven't seen of his character yet from the trailers. Unless it's flashbacks? Now that would be bold as hell.

Farrell has the best character. will be disappoint if ending holds up

was that him holding a bag with a box of a new a pair of shoes in them for his fat ginger son when he met with his ex? lol. god damn kids shitting in lebron's.

I just want Farrell's character to stay around and keep dropping awesome lines like "sucking a robot's dick", buttfucking the father on the lawn with mother's headless corpse", etc.

side note: the opening flashback monologue by vaughns character was great

I'm wondering if we're going to get more young Colin & Vince. I assume we will.

Maybe just a scene or two involving the old rape angle, or maybe they will dive deep into different eras like season 1 did.

Two things this show is lacking:

1. Aerial shots of L.A.
2. Self loathing

This show sucks.

Rock salt? Give me a fucking break. Some of you guys are holding on way too tight. This show ain't all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back