Crime Truck drives into a christmas market in Berlin

The EU leadership cannot do anything about this problem, because the EU leaderhip IS the problem. Not muslims, but the EU leadership.

Well, the private powers behind the EU technically since they tell the EU what to do, but yeah the problem is coming from the people in power one way or another who are pushing their large scale engineering projects.

The EU leadership cannot do anything about this problem, because the EU leaderhip IS the problem. Not muslims, but the EU leadership.
I meant the EU as a whole. Why aren't any groups coming out and addressing this in full force with some damn passion? Wheres the #EUlivesMatter folks at? Minus the thuggery and riots.

Well, the private powers behind the EU technically since they tell the EU what to do, but yeah the problem is coming from the people in power one way or another who are pushing their large scale engineering projects.

Not just the ppl in power, sadly. I have co-workers from the UK and they're laughing at the US voters for electing trump

I meant the EU as a whole. Why aren't any groups coming out and addressing this in full force with some damn passion? Wheres the #EUlivesMatter folks at? Minus the thuggery and riots.

Addressing that in full force will get you fired at best and thrown in jail at worst here lol

Western Europeans (especially the UK), overall, think Americans are ignorant idiots for elcting Trump.

I think they're fucked.

We elected the right man.
Obama let in 10's of thousands of his Islamic dreamers. The OHIO State Islamic refugee ran over those kids with his car and stabbed them.

Wait until Obama's dreamers have kids.

And think if HIllary got elected and brought in another hundred thousand Muslims or so?

Is the left sick of being wrong or will they continue their delusional behavior?

Not just the ppl in power, sadly. I have co-workers from the UK and they're laughing at the US voters for electing trump

Sure, public opinion is another thing, but they are not the root of it. People are not kept informed via the mass media propoganda apparatus that serves the same interests behind the EU. They are constantly 'sold' the EU agenda and whatever else Oligarchy is up to. So public opinion tends to go along with that, in a general sense.

Usually whatever is made PC.

Western Europeans (especially the UK), overall, think Americans are ignorant idiots for elcting Trump.

I think they're fucked.
TBH we don't care who you elected. both candidates were viewed as a joke over here

The fact that there was a passenger would be unusual for a terrorist attack

The fact that there was a passenger would be untypical for a terrorist attack

True, unless they planned on getting out to start shooting people, which didn't happen. No point in having a passenger if the game plan was to run into bunch of people and then try to flee.

Is the left sick of being wrong or will they continue their delusional behavior?

They will continue. That is why the liberal elites need to be removed first. To try to address the migrant problem will be fruitless with them in any significant power slots. Targeting migrants first is merely putting the cart before the horse. Merkel needs to be held accountable. The unelected EU leaders need to be held accountable. Then you address the migrants

Translation: Ariel Żurawski, owner of the transportation company to whom the truck belongs, told TVN24 that he had last contact with the driver around noon. "According to me, they did something to the driver, hijacked the truck and they did what they did. This wasn't my driver. I vouch for him, he was my cousin" - he added

True, unless they planned on getting out to start shooting people, which didn't happen. No point in having a passenger if the game plan was to run into bunch of people and then try to flee.
Well the passenger was dead apparently. Hard to interpret at this point without additional information.

I've spent my life trying not to be prejudice toward anyone, but it's becoming rather difficult to not dislike Muslims.

It's more useful to dislike the ideology (Islam), the specific Muslim terrorists involved, and their enablers (so called progressives and Angela Merkel).

And that's assuming this is in fact a Muslim terrorist attack.

Well the passenger was dead apparently. Hard to interpret at this point without additional information.

Oh, well in that case who knows. There are a lot of possibilities and yeah, not enough info.

There was just a shooting in a mosque / islamic center in Zurich

Full moon for the muslims today.

Back