Crime Truck drives into a christmas market in Berlin

Cannot stop thinking about that. If they find those cops with a headshot 5, 10 or 20 years from now, you know what's the likely reason.
What is your position on Muslim immigration, considering you clearly believe Europe has become so dangerous that killing a terrorist endangers your life these days? And is it a Europe-only concern, or should others, like the cop at Ohio State, not have been identified either?

What is your position on Muslim immigration, considering you clearly believe Europe has become so dangerous that killing a terrorist endangers your life these days? And is it a Europe-only concern, or should others, like the cop at Ohio State, not have been identified either?

1) it is a complex one, but at this point in time we need to minimize further immigration and deport as many as possible if we want to be able to digest the new arrivals. I fear terrorism much less than the future cultural impact.
The Muslim issue goes way beyond immigration, though.

2) no, I think this is a general concern when dealing with organized crime and terrorism. If cops want the spotlight, let them have it because they deserve it. But don't put crosshairs on them.

Oh!!! Get your popcorn ready, ladies and gentlemen!!

Police Berlin says 'lol no, even he himself just told us he was treated just fine'

German taxpayers know where their money was going...
I really just don't understand the psychology of attacking a country that has been so accommodating to you, even if he was denied asylum. In plenty of countries he would've been jailed, beaten and tortured with what the Germans knew about him. It's laughable how these groups brag about attacks via refugee posers, as if there's anything honorable or to be proud of there. It's embarrassing that you're so weak that you have to depend on your enemy's kindness in order to attack them. Almost as embarrassing as the West's inability to save itself from political correctness.

I really just don't understand the psychology of attacking a country that has been so accommodating to you, even if he was denied asylum. In plenty of countries he would've been jailed, beaten and tortured with what the Germans knew about him. It's laughable how these groups brag about attacks via refugee posers, as if there's anything honorable or to be proud of there. It's embarrassing that you're so weak that you have to depend on your enemy's kindness in order to attack them. Almost as embarrassing as the West's inability to save itself from political correctness.

kindness is weakness to these savages...

the latest video I have seen from Germany. Thats what Merkel has given to Germany..

It is not that simple..

There is news on Amri's escape across Europe. It is not pretty.

Shortly after the attack, Amri was filmed at the train station Bahnhof Zoo in Berlin. He pointed his index finger towards the camera, apparently a gesture common against IS people.

Two days after the attack (Wed Dec 21) he is filmed at the train station in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. That's 630 kilometers West of Berlin and near the German border. Two hours later he arrived in Amsterdam.

On the same day, he continued his travels and changed trains in Brussels-North.

On the next day, he is pictured in the train station Lyon Part-Dieu in France. From there, he took a train to Chambéry in Southern France.

There, he took a train to Turin in Italy.

From there, he travelled on to Milano.

So far, so bad. It is bad enough police across Europe had his picture and he still could travel like this. I would especially like to know where he was in the two days between the deed and the recording in Nijmwegen. Did he hide in Berlin? Was he on the road non stop? Or did he travel to Dortmund, where he also had Salafist buddies?

So far, so bad. It is bad enough police across Europe had his picture and he still could travel like this. I would especially like to know where he was in the two days between the deed and the recording in Nijmwegen. Did he hide in Berlin? Was he on the road non stop? Or did he travel to Dortmund, where he also had Salafist buddies?

hiding in a mosque, that where all the savages go hide.

So fyi the two cops who stopped Ami who were publicly lauded and had their names published now were relocated for safety reasons.

As a precaution, or were there credible threats?

I did not read anything on that, but I would guess somewhere in the middle. The part of the city where they had been serving allegedly has many Islamists.

As a precaution, or were there credible threats?

Actually there is something else

The officers were hailed nationwide for their actions, not least by the country's Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni.

But the praise began to evaporate after messages the pair had posted online surfaced, some racist in character and others suggesting support for Italy's fascist era of the 1930s and 1940s.

Scata published to Instagram pictures of former fascist leader Benito Mussolini and also a selfie showing him making a fascist-style salute, arm outstretched.

The men's social media profiles were removed and they both were placed under police surveillance amid fears for their safety.

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/transfers-for-italian-police-who-shot-berlin-attacker

Back