Crime Truck drives into a christmas market in Berlin

Eh. Also the ban _______ _________ ones are tired.

That's a fair opinion, but it's just your opinion. I already got a like for my joke so if one person appreciates it then great. If you're a pro-Muslim gun-grabber then I can understand your intolerance.

so glad to have two gigantic oceans separating the u.s. from those scum.

are we allahd to speculate on the perps religion yet?

It's just something that Europe is going to learn to deal with or something like that. I feel like someone said that recently.

Manuel Valls. French PM.

I saw a leak of this terrorists thought process in executing the attack.
It went like this:
1. Drive truck into crowded market.
2. ????????
3. PROPHET!

It could have been a Wiccan.

You must have a short memory.

I think he means to prevent floods of islamic migrants from crossing into the the nation -- increasing the odds of this happening in a place like Times Square.

Just remember, this terrorist is not a real Muslim.

Islam is a religion of peace!

If it was a Muslim, he was tricked into to doing this by Putin to sabotage for Merkel!

It is also important that the mass-immigration continues and that we will love bomb mosques now!

No no, you've got it all wrong. Much like the Russian ambassador was killed by the CIA, so was this crowd of people mowed down by the CIA!

Because apologizing for Islamic terrorists like that Turkish guy and the driver of this truck (most likely) is hotter than ever in the War Room these days :)

When they're not groping you at new years, they run a truck through your Christmas market. Seems like Germans have a pathological need for self-destruction. Is the Hitler guilt that bad? The current Muslim population still wants to blow Germans up after 1-2 generations because Germany made no effort to assimilate them. And Germany has just imported 1.8M Muslim migrants. Something wrong with the Germans in the head.

BTW these truck attacks are horrible. They have really high bodycounts (thankfully this one appears to be less deadly than the Nice one) and are really easy to pull off, it seems. Literally just floor it and drive into a crowd of people. I can't imagine there's much planning necessary for that.

I think he means to prevent floods of islamic migrants from crossing into the the nation -- increasing the odds of this happening in a place like Times Square.

We've had plenty of incidents in the last couple years with considerable death tolls

Dumbass Muslims are going to push the far right extremists into power and then they will see how ruthless Europeans can be.

Back