Crime Truck drives into a christmas market in Berlin

We've had plenty of incidents in the last couple years with considerable death tolls

And, odds are, if we had a flood of 1 million migrants come in, the incident number would rise.

I don't see any reason it will stop.
There are lot of religious nuts running loose.

Also ISIS is losing ground in Syria, so they are ramping up their game in Europe. They neneed the population's fury and the far-right pushback, but they are not there yet. Once Muslims are actually getting targeted, lots of Muslim folks will step up to fight us.

So sad, imagine your wife or friends go out for Christmas shopping and are run over by a maniac in his truck....

Radio news just said it's 9 deaths

so they caught someone
not sure if the driver

Sickening stuff, but this is probably just the start of more attacks to come in Europe.

Once Muslims are actually getting targeted, lots of Muslim folks will step up to fight us.

If that happens we will lose.

But I doubt that muslims will ever get targeted here.

I think what is appalling is no sense of urgency by the EU to address these issues. I think that EU is just throwing in the towel in a weird stubborn way as a sense of not caring that cultural appropriation is a bit of a failure with a certain culture, just to finally prove that they aren't evil racist warmongers!

Putin is behind this, trying to prevent Merkel from being elected.

I've spent my life trying not to be prejudice toward anyone, but it's becoming rather difficult to not dislike Muslims.
The problem is islam. Muslims are just carriers of the disease.

there was a passanger in the truck and hes dead from impact injuries

I think what is appalling is no sense of urgency by the EU to address these issues.

The EU leadership cannot do anything about this problem, because the EU leaderhip IS the problem. Not muslims, but the EU leadership.

You must have a short memory.

are you talking about 9/11? that was an isolated incident. i'm talking about hordes of them coming to the united states and there being many terrorist attacks here.

Also ISIS is losing ground in Syria, so they are ramping up their game in Europe. They neneed the population's fury and the far-right pushback, but they are not there yet. Once Muslims are actually getting targeted, lots of Muslim folks will step up to fight us.
I don't see it.
The ones that are likely to, yes. Unemployed, job age males with a religious bent and shit else to do with their time. That's the vast majority of their recruits.
Ordinary Muslims don't want any part of that shit and indeed will hate the fact that the extremists are fucking up their otherwise quiet lives.
I forsee a generation of Muslim men who stay shaved and change their names to Steve Smith.

are you talking about 9/11? that was an isolated incident. i'm talking about hordes of them coming to the united states and there being many terrorist attacks here.

Hillary will not be President, so no

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back