Troy: The Director's Cut

braveheart-movie-clip-screenshot-never-take-our-freedom_large.jpg

The fight between Hector and Achilles is fckin awesome. Some amazing choreography. Love how they captured that supreme confidence rockstar swagger of Achilles in that fight.

The fight between Hector and Achilles is fckin awesome. Some amazing choreography. Love how they captured that supreme confidence rockstar swagger of Achilles in that fight.
Oh yeah, one of the best one on one fights in cinematic history. It might be the highlight of the movie.

I rewatch Troy a couple times a year along with gladiator, Conan, lord of the rings, etc.. I’ll check out the directors cut for sure. Thanks for the heads up ts.

Edit: the big dude with the stone hammer was my favorite character and thought he got fucked over getting killed by hector. Didn’t realize he was the Ajax you spoke of. That’s awesome.

Last edited:
I've never managed to retain consciousness through an entire viewing of Kingdom of Heaven.

My wife and I rented this On Demand a number of years ago. We both fell asleep within the first 10 minutes. Never even bothered to try watching it again since that time.

Oh yeah, one of the best one on one fights in cinematic history. It might be the highlight of the movie.

Brilliant fight, but for me the highlight is Priam sneaking into the enemy camp to collect the body of Hector, his son, so he can be given proper funeral rites.

I rewatch Troy a couple times a year along with gladiator, Conan, lord of the rings, etc.. I’ll check out the directors cut for sure. Thanks for the heads up ts.

Edit: the big dude with the stone hammer was my favorite character and thought he got fucked over getting killed by hector. Didn’t realize he was the Ajax you spoke of. That’s awesome.
I AM AJAX, CRUSHER OF STONES! LOOK UPON ME AND DESPAIR!

My wife and I rented this On Demand a number of years ago. We both fell asleep within the first 10 minutes. Never even bothered to try watching it again since that time.

I live everyone involved and love the story, but it's like they spliced in some kind of hypnotic suggestion.

I wish I'd remembered this when I was struggling to sleep because of tinitis.

I guess I'm one of the few who prefers the original version, the soundtrack in the directors cut is horrendous.

I guess I'm one of the few who prefers the original version, the soundtrack in the directors cut is horrendous.
That is one thing I like more about the original, the soundtrack to the Achilles vs Hector fight is actually worse in the Director's Cut.

Back