Triller Fight Club PPV Oct.16th Teofimo López vs Kambosos

He could make more money to fight:
Garcia
Haney
Tank
Loma

Than to fight Kambosas.
Tank wont fight him yet and needs to beat somebody, Loma he already beat, Haney needs to beat somebody, Ryan needs to start saying his name since hes the only one with drawing power, but also needs to beat somebody.

They all need to start selling this fight, and in the meantime Lopez has belts to defend. Making excuses, lol, nobody really deserves his time atm, and he should be building his own brand with those spectacular KOs.

Lol, he literally JUST took the crown, now hes an excuse maker.

Garcia
Haney
Tank
Loma

Than to fight Kambosas.
If it’s that simole why arent any of these guys fighting eachother for that money?

only reason arum let loma fight him is cause he underestimated Teo and thought he would be an extra pad on his record.

we’re lucky he agreed to do aj/fury, which is mostly happening because of Hearn and top rank barely having any heavies.

Tank wont fight him yet and needs to beat somebody, Loma he already beat, Haney needs to beat somebody, Ryan needs to start saying his name since hes the only one with drawing power, but also needs to beat somebody.

They all need to start selling this fight, and in the meantime Lopez has belts to defend. Making excuses, lol, nobody really deserves his time atm, and he should be building his own brand with those spectacular KOs.

Lol, he literally JUST took the crown, now hes an excuse maker.
Regardless of if they deserve the fight or not. Those fights would make Teofimo more money than fighting Kambosas. So if Teo wanna make more dinero he needs to fight bigger fights.

If it’s that simole why arent any of these guys fighting eachother for that money?
I wish I knew the answer to your question. They be fighting against each other. To Lomas credit he is going to be fighting against the best opponent in Nakatani.

Businesses of boxing at 135 in 2021 = make excuses not to make fights people want to see.

Regardless of if they deserve the fight or not. Those fights would make Teofimo more money than fighting Kambosas. So if Teo wanna make more dinero he needs to fight bigger fights.
Lol, the wrong guy won, and now they are trying to short him his worth. Obvious as day. He doesnt have to do shit, I hope he becomes the hardest fighter in existence to deal with and doesnt budge an inch.

Lol, the wrong guy won, and now they are trying to short him his worth. Obvious as day. He doesnt have to do shit, I hope he becomes the hardest fighter in existence to deal with and doesnt budge an inch.
He signed a contract for a 1.25m minimum purse. Which is what Top Rank has agreed to pay him for a fight that is only worth that. If he didn't like the contract he shouldn't have signed it. Or he could fight a bigger named opponent to get paid more than his minimum.

He is acting like a straight diva. This the USWNT play. "Yeah we signed that contract but now we don't like it so we want more money's. Give us more money's".

I wish I knew the answer to your question. They be fighting against each other. To Lomas credit he is going to be fighting against the best opponent in Nakatani.

Businesses of boxing at 135 in 2021 = make excuses not to make fights people want to see.
It’ll get there unless arum is involved.
It was the same way at ww a few years ago “the danny, porter, kell, spence” mix. They all fought eachother. Arum has bud obviously.

I have no idea why ur ok with Loma fighting that Japanese guy barely anybody knows(ps: i know he’s a good fighter but no). Loma should move back down in weight where he is supposed to be. He’s fighting way above where he’s supposed to be. If he turned pro at 19 this would be his 5th weight class, but Papachenko works in mysterious ways.

in a perfect world Loma should have unified already against Berchelt. Bur this world is trash, and following any combat sport is a pain in the dickhole.

He signed a contract for a 1.25m minimum purse. Which is what Top Rank has agreed to pay him for a fight that is only worth that. If he didn't like the contract he shouldn't have signed it. Or he could fight a bigger named opponent to get paid more than his minimum.

He is acting like a straight diva. This the USWNT play. "Yeah we signed that contract but now we don't like it so we want more money's. Give us more money's".
And hes gonna get away with it too.

Garcia
Haney
Tank
Loma

Than to fight Kambosas.

Yes because they're all lining up to face Teo aren't they, what is Teo thinking fighting someone who is willing to fight him :rolleyes:

This kid isnt entitled at all, hes just not dumb.

He literally couldn't be in a better position if he tried. None of these highly touted guys want him or have earned fight yet, and the one top guy who does Lopez got a grudge against and no rematch clause to enforce it, theyre eventually gonna have to work with Lopez or let him go. fuck I kinda hope Nakatani destroys Loma and gets HIS rematch. At least Lopez will fight him. If I was betting on outcomes...

LOPEZ TO 140LBS IN LATE 2021/EARLY2022

He wants to move quick, I have faith in him to at least make noise up there and want to see those fights, but maybe I'm in the minority wanting to see that potential in this dude this soon. I'm gonna be honest with you. I think he beats everyone at 135, I dont want him to wait around much longer for those guys. I think 140 could use the name. More I thought about it the more I've hoped for the move.

Teo said he wants Taylor in the near future, Taylor wants Teo before he retires, and Arum wants Teo vs Taylor/Ramirez.

This fight will most likely happen but Haney and Ryan should be doing everything in their power to land the Teo fight and they're not. Berchelt also said he's moving up in the near future and he'll go after the big fights.

Teo vs Tank
Teo vs Berchelt
Teo vs Taylor

I couldn't care less if he Teo-Haney and Teo-Garcia happen or not.

Teo said he wants Taylor in the near future, Taylor wants Teo before he retires, and Arum wants Teo vs Taylor/Ramirez.

This fight will most likely happen but Haney and Ryan should be doing everything in their power to land the Teo fight and they're not. Berchelt also said he's moving up in the near future and he'll go after the big fights.

Teo vs Tank
Teo vs Berchelt
Teo vs Taylor

I couldn't care less if he Teo-Haney and Teo-Garcia happen or not.
Same! I'll take Teo-Prograis, too, and Ramirez, or even Mikey, but while Garcia and Haney are promising they arent proven yet, cant wait around forever. Pull the trigger now. Garcia should be begging for this one, I think he KOs Haney, but that'd just be one unproven king another. One of em fight Commey?

Same! I'll take Teo-Prograis, too, and Ramirez, or even Mikey, but while Garcia and Haney are promising they arent proven yet, cant wait around forever. Pull the trigger now. Garcia should be begging for this one, I think he KOs Haney.

Yeah i completely agree.

I edited in about Commey, I think with his recent win he could have a crossroads with one of those two kids

I can see a lot of these guys clashing just not Haney or Garcia, i hope i'm wrong though. Mikey needs to throw his hat in the ring with these guys too instead of chasing 147s, that's if he can even make 135 any more.

Teo vs Prograis sounds amazing.

It’ll get there unless arum is involved.
It was the same way at ww a few years ago “the danny, porter, kell, spence” mix. They all fought eachother. Arum has bud obviously.

I have no idea why ur ok with Loma fighting that Japanese guy barely anybody knows(ps: i know he’s a good fighter but no). Loma should move back down in weight where he is supposed to be. He’s fighting way above where he’s supposed to be. If he turned pro at 19 this would be his 5th weight class, but Papachenko works in mysterious ways.

in a perfect world Loma should have unified already against Berchelt. Bur this world is trash, and following any combat sport is a pain in the dickhole.
Nakatani is top 5 at 135. He just KO'd Verdejo and Lopez went life and death with him. That's why I'm ok with the fight.

Yes because they're all lining up to face Teo aren't they, what is Teo thinking fighting someone who is willing to fight him :rolleyes:
Great. Then Lopez and his groupie's gotta stop crying about making his minimum for fighting 'someone' willing to fight him.

Nakatani is top 5 at 135. He just KO'd Verdejo and Lopez went life and death with him. That's why I'm ok with the fight.
... Loma should not be fighting at LW.. no idea why I had to spell that out twice.
Berchelt is a much better fight to make, both would be natural weight, and Berchelt is much more proven reigning, and one many fans have been looking forward to for years. Much more interesting than some youngin that “just beat some other minor guy and had a close loss to a prospect”

... Loma should not be fighting at LW.. no idea why I had to spell that out twice.
Berchelt is a much better fight to make, both would be natural weight, and Berchelt is much more proven reigning, and one many fans have been looking forward to for years. Much more interesting than some youngin that “just beat some other minor guy and had a close loss to a prospect”
Nakatani is probably a tougher fight than Berchelt for Loma.

Back