Treating your wife like she's special

R

ripskater

I notice a lot of posts and threads taking shots at their wives and women in general. But us guys have our own faults too. So Sherdog, what are you going to do to make the most of your marriage relationship? In what ways can you be the man and treat your wife special today and this weekend? And I'm talking about the things that don't happen between the sheets.

My wife appreciates a little help around the house cleaning up. I need to do better at this personally. And it means a lot to her when I do.

When I have time in the morning, she likes a cup of coffee and scrambled eggs. She likes that.

sunday morning i unchain her from the stairmaster in the kitchen and let her do some gardening

Bible says I shouldn't spare the rod. What am I made of stone?

I dont have a wife but i imagine shed appreciate getting fake chowed but for real

well im not married yet, but im in a serious relationship with the woman i love. i usually take her out to dinner/ lunch ,etc atleast twice a week, buy her things, love to joke with her, etc. i just dont wan't to make the same mistake my parents made (they got divorced when i was 8 because they didn't really try in their marriage anymore, they put me and my brother before their own marriage and seemed to stop trying to love each other, it sucked to watch happpen over years, i plan on trying to have as close to a perfect marriage as possible). If we do have a kid, i dont want our marriage to suffer because we care for our kids more than each other.

well im not married yet, but im in a serious relationship with the woman i love. i usually take her out to dinner/ lunch ,etc atleast twice a week, buy her things, love to joke with her, etc. i just dont wan't to make the same mistake my parents made (they got divorced when i was 8 because they didn't really try in their marriage anymore, they put me and my brother before their own marriage and seemed to stop trying to love each other, it sucked to watch happpen over years, i plan on trying to have as close to a perfect marriage as possible). If we do have a kid, i dont want our marriage to suffer because we care for our kids more than each other.

Good man TT. All the best to you and your woman, especially if she ends up being the one for you.

You have to do the little things to keep your marriage healthy. I've been married 11 yrs. And you need to never stop dating your wife. Good post.

Good man TT. All the best to you and your woman, especially if she ends up being the one for you.

You have to do the little things to keep your marriage healthy. I've been married 11 yrs. And you need to never stop dating your wife. Good post.

that is something i literally always say lol. Never stop dating

I like to make my wife feel special with a foot massage after a long day at work, and lemme tell you, I'm the foot fuckin master. Got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin or nothin.

Stickin your tongue in the holiest of holes will make em feel special too.

Rip do you even have sex with your wife?

Or is it just missionary baby maker style?

I support my wife's passion for Triathlon. Afterwards we do some fancy humping.

Back