Treating your wife like she's special

I don't try make her feel special, but I try do things to deepen our connection.

Being a good listener is one of them. I try give her my complete attention and just totally be receptive to not only her words but also her energy, who she is, and just everything about her. I won't analyze what she is saying or even look for replys. Its all about listening and being as receptive as possible in every way. I don't do this all the time as its damn hard but sometimes I'm able to pull it off.

I'll also occasionally try put myself aside and be of service like giving her a massage or footrub or taking her for a drive to a place I know she wants to go and doing the things she wants to do even though I have no interest in those things. The key is being patient, relaxed, quiet, and of service with zero self interest. Ive noticed that if I do this when I'm gassed or super tired and stay open to her, an energy burst that includes a whole new level of connection, sensitivity, and understanding opens up between us.

This right here is a smart man.

Being a good listener is one of them. I try give her my complete attention and just totally be receptive to not only her words but also her energy, who she is, and just everything about her. I won't analyze what she is saying or even look for replys. Its all about listening and being as receptive as possible in every way. I don't do this all the time as its damn hard but sometimes I'm able to pull it off.

This over everything else. If I don't give her time to "connect" with me which means let her talk and me listen... she will check out. Then all you get is a room mate that happens to be a female.

But if you allow that connection to happen or put forth the effort... you can have a great relationship, sex, good times, etc. that will last over all good and bad times.

Lol, they had their share of fights, stuff wasn't always great. But he definitely did that stuff, swear to god.

He is an old school kinda guy, big dude, he was raised on a farm in the late 40's and 50's then became an electrician. We lived in a lower, working class house, 1 floor and a little basement, no garage, that kinda place. He always listens to Conway Twitty and Patsy Cline and old school country, knows a lot about buying good food and cooking and just loved\loves the shit out of my mum. She's so mean to him sometimes I wonder if she deserves it. He's legit my hero. She's good to him lately though.

Suspicions confirmed lol

But thats cool tho...sounds like a swell guy

She and I trade off every weekend. That is I get to decide what activities we do one weekend (eg. maybe order a UFC, pick the restaurants we go to etc) and she gets to choose the next weekend.

This happens to be here weekend...but honestly, we pretty much do whatever she wants to do on my weekends too so, I think I'm doing just fine at making her "feel special."

Suspicions confirmed lol

But thats cool tho...sounds like a swell guy

Well I figured it's a good idea to share with the married Sherdoggers, in lieu of my own ideas, sorta thing

I eat her booty like groceries.

Tell her shes lucky to have me and i can leave her ass anytime, that usually puts her in check.

Take her someplace special

Buy her a gift

Give massage

Write her a poem or short story

Flowers and a Card

Treat her like she's special? A man's wife is special. Treat her accordingly.

That being said, every female I've ever been kind to lost interest because of it. Lol. Go figure.

Last edited:
Treat her like she's special? A man's wife is special. Treat her accordingly.

That being said, every female I've ever been kind to lost interest because of it. Lol. Go figure.

Same here. Most guys I've ever known that were good with women basically said you have to balance being nice with being aloof or kind of a dick. Or else they will value you less if you value them too much.

Oh I didn't know we were doing mind games here. I thought we were having a relationship like grown adults.

Same here. Most guys I've ever known that were good with women basically said you have to balance being nice with being aloof or kind of a dick. Or else they will value you less if you value them too much.

Oh I didn't know we were doing mind games here. I thought we were having a relationship like grown adults.

I'm awesome with women when I'm gaming them. Not so much when I'm genuine and treat them like humans worthy of respect.

It bothers me that I have to throw up a front when I would rather be caring and kind, but that's just the way it is. Being 'that dude' brings the bitches in.

It's definitely fucking tiring though. I keep telling myself I'll run into a female who is above the bullshit. But, so far, no such luck...

I don't have one, but if I did I would drink some Korbel out of her stilettos every night

Lol at the few serious responses. Srs guys who take themselves srs. They are in sts relationships. Please give us your srs recommendations.

I don't try make her feel special, but I try do things to deepen our connection.

Being a good listener is one of them. The key is being patient, relaxed, quiet, and of service with zero self interest. Ive noticed that if I do this when I'm gassed or super tired and stay open to her, an energy burst that includes a whole new level of connection, sensitivity, and understanding opens up between us.

Someone watches The Bachelor too much.

everyday I tell my wife how lucky she is to have me. I place my food order before I got to work. and when I get home it betta be hot, and it betta be good.

everyday I tell my wife how lucky she is to have me. I place my food order before I got to work. and when I get home it betta be hot, and it betta be good.

So, even if she isn't special, she still can't help but feel special because she wonders what it is that keeps an awesome short-tempered stud like you from leaving. Logically, it's gotta be something, right?

I like how the title says "like she's special"

I'm awesome with women when I'm gaming them. Not so much when I'm genuine and treat them like humans worthy of respect.

It bothers me that I have to throw up a front when I would rather be caring and kind, but that's just the way it is. Being 'that dude' brings the bitches in.

It's definitely fucking tiring though. I keep telling myself I'll run into a female who is above the bullshit. But, so far, no such luck...

Could be worse, you could have no game mode. All I got is Cosby Sweater mode, minus the roofie colada of course.

All that does is make them love you madly at first, and then slowly boost their ego to the point where they feel like they can do better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back