Travis Browne Want's Junior dos Santos

I don't want to see Travis fight JDS.
I like Travis's face just the way it is.

JDS is slowing down but Browne is so slow and uncoordinated I don't think it matters that JDS isn't what he once was. JDS by first round TKO.

Browne vs Stipe.

JDS vs Werdum II.

Winners fight.
Losers fight.

Cain either:
Returns, fights winner to unify championship.
Doesn't return, winner of Werdum/JDS becomes real champ.

If JDS learns to keep his hands up, he will definitely win this fight without too much trouble, he is a much better striker.

Unfortunately he will probably again eat shots at will, he will get his face all busted open, and who knows if he is gonna win.

I think you guys are living in a fantasy world where you expect every fighter to perform flawlessly……get over it. JDS is not much slower, in fact he pretty much looks exactly the same as his prior fights. He got beaten badly by Cain…came back and dominated Mark Hunt….again took a beating vs Cain….and came back to win a tough fight vs a very good boxer and HW. So I don't know where this looking worse every time comes from. You have to get over this notion that just cause he's JDS, he will destroy everything in his path not name Cain Velasquez.

He couldn't destroy Miocic….you know what that is?? Because Miocic is a dam good fighter and a excellent boxer…the guys a top 5 HW.

And whats this 4 straight fights??? Are we just counting every fight were a fighter gets hit now and thats tones of damage? He took a lot of damage in the 2 Cain fights…..he got hit vs Miocic but its exaggerating that he took so much damage.

You don't have a real opinion, you are just a cheerleader for BR's. JDS has looked worse and worse. JDS is running the same line Fedor did, that he is collecting a lot of miles as of late. And JDS did take a lot of damage in his last 4 fights. Now, look at his prior fights, rarely did he even get hit very often until he fought Cain. JDS just ran through people, good people.

I think JDS will never win the title back, and the best part of his career is over. He will probably destroy everyone who isn't Cain; as for Miocic, they should just make a shirt that reads "I Survived JDS" and make it a "test" for all HW's to overcome.

JDS still has a lot of fun fights ahead of him, and probably a few ugly ones. Browne would be an ugly one, but JDS still wins it.

Browne wouldn't get past Stipe imo. JDS took damage in the Stipe fight but I don't think it's so much that he is in decline as much as Stipe is durable, has quality boxing and wrestling, great cardio for heavyweight and moves very well. That being said JDS has some bad habits he should try to avoid in the future.

At this point I'll pick Travis Browne. JDS looked like a shell of his former self in his last fight.

He slowed down quicker after a year layoff, so that must mean he's out of his prime.

No, the problem was he looked slower than usual at everything from the beginning of the fight. Fading in a 5-rounder wouldn't have been out of the ordinary for him or just about any heavyweight. The back end is actually where he took the Miocic fight, as Stipe faded harder than JDS did. JDS probably would have or should have lost in a 3-rounder.

You don't have a real opinion, you are just a cheerleader for BR's. JDS has looked worse and worse. JDS is running the same line Fedor did, that he is collecting a lot of miles as of late. And JDS did take a lot of damage in his last 4 fights. Now, look at his prior fights, rarely did he even get hit very often until he fought Cain. JDS just ran through people, good people.

I think JDS will never win the title back, and the best part of his career is over. He will probably destroy everyone who isn't Cain; as for Miocic, they should just make a shirt that reads "I Survived JDS" and make it a "test" for all HW's to overcome.

JDS still has a lot of fun fights ahead of him, and probably a few ugly ones. Browne would be an ugly one, but JDS still wins it.

Yes...I don't have a real opinion cause I am a fan of a few Brazilian fighters....GTFO. I have completely unbiased opinions regardless of nationality of fighter favoritism. Seems like many are agreeing with my opinion..so I guess its real.

What are these 4 fights you speak of?? Two fights with Cain that I cant disagree with.....but Hunt??? A fight where JDS absorbed 29 strikes the whole fight...and 11 were to he leg and body?? That's a fight where he took a lot of damage?? And you say I don't have real opinion.......when yours seems to be make belief. He got hit vs Nelson more then Hunt, which was a prior fight to these so called "beatings".

Miocic?? Ya....he got hit...I get it...its a fight over 5 rounds....guys will get tagged. It happens all the time man, its a fight like any other. I don't here people crying over Hendricks/Lawler or Aldo/Mendes.....JDS got hit an average of 17 strikes per round vs Miocic..its not big deal. And the fact that he landed 40 more sig strikes shows that he's more then fine to handle it. On top of that....they guy was out for 14 months and fighting a very good boxer...ever hear of styles make fights?? He was engaged in boxing match for 5 rounds with a top level mma boxer and still out boxed him handily. That's not decline buddy

Since you have a visions of the future considering you say JDS will never be champ again....maybe you can tell us the outcomes of all future fights...while you are at it, make some bets and win money. I doubt he is beating Cain....but there could be other champs you know.

You guys need to get a real sense of the sport and understand that these guys cant be perfect. Once you get this......you may join the category of normal sports fans.

Back