Travis Browne Want's Junior dos Santos

Smart call by Browne. JDS looked to have lost a step against Miocic, but fan perception is probably still pretty high.

Travis Browne wants to get KTFO via uppercut? ok I'm in

Junior would destory him.

I used to think the same but after the Stipe fight, I'd say it's far from guaranteed.

Junior should smash him, but he looked slower..
He also takes lots of free shots and Browne, while I don't find him technical, sure has reach, speed and power so..

Stipe's boxing played well against JDS' boxing and allowed him to pressure JDS.

Browne doesn't have the same skill set and likes to fight at range. Which is the same fight that JDS likes. He throws one overhand and Travis goes down.

Miocic is no slouch, I don't know why you guys speak like he's a bum. Is it the same case as Gus where he lost to Davis and Miocic to Struve? I suppose people don't ever improve and if you lose once it's all over. Cain got clocked in less than a minute, he came back and took the fight to the other guy.

It seems like MMA fans here love to argue about stats/wins or loses instead of actually analyzing the fights.

After what Werdum did to him on the feet, JDS would rearrange his face.

After watching the JDS/Stipe fight a 2nd time, I thought JDS clearly won the fight, even though I thought it was close the first time I watched. I haven't lost hope in JDS, still think he's a force to be reckoned with. I got JDS winning against Brown 30-27 decision.

No one beats JDS in a five round fight besides Cain.

If Junior looks like he did versus Stipe, I think Browne has a good chance. Any previous version of JDS beats him handily, imo.

Would love to see jds tear Browne a new one but he's really looked terrible since cain ragdolled him.

I'd like to see it but it would put JDS too close to title shot and I don't wanna see JDS fight Cain any time soon and don't want potential contenders derailed.

Hapa would destroy Cigano

Not a jds fan but I dislike Travis even more, and I would love to see JDS completely smash him.

Back