Travis Browne Want's Junior dos Santos

JDS should retire or only fight guys ranked at #8 - #10. Another war and he's going to end up a vegetable.

I like watching him fight but not take all that damage.

The UFC should just let him KO guys ranked #8-#10 for the next 2 years and retire him.

At this point I'll pick Travis Browne. JDS looked like a shell of his former self in his last fight.

I'll have to agree with you. Not that Travis Browne is a world-beater or anything, but if Stipe was able to box JDS up like that, Travis Browne could do the same. I mean JDS still won on the cards, but I expected him to be on another level compared to Miocic. Maybe Miocic is just getting that much better.

Does Browne coming off of a win over Schaub after getting utterly outclassed by Werdum qualify him to fight JDS? The more I think about it I see Browne getting destroyed by JDS and I'd like to see the fight go down as JDS has almost cleaned out the division anyway.

JDS should be the heavy favorite. Also I dont think he looked bad in his last fight, both JDS and Miocic took some heavy shots right from the start. That probably has something to do with them "looking bad". I think Browne would not have been able to take those shots or able to dish them out like that.

Both of them are very good strikers so of course they were able to land. Skill and ranking wise JDS should get the next shot after Werdum, of course that wont happen unless Werdum wins.

I think Miocis just got that much better, I would say give him one more high ranked guy and if he wins he gets title shot. So maybe Brown vs Miocic would make more sense. Otherwise I think it will just end in JDS giving a top ranked guy another loss again.

JDS by TKO or DEC.

All but 1 of Browne's UFC wins have been First round finishes.... and no way in hell he ever finishes JDS in 1 round. Dont think he has the gas tank, durability and composure to last with JDS.

Browne saw JDS slowed down a lot in the Miocic fight, so now he wants to make a name for himself by fighting JDS.

LOL! As if Travis Browne needs to make a name out of anyone. If anything, it's the other way around, as per Big Foot fight.

This isn't an easy fight for JDS. Browne should have a pretty viable reach, he's a good striker and he moves like a fighter well below his weight class.

I'm in.

How could you deny the winner of this fight a title shot? It's a good match up.

I'll have to agree with you. Not that Travis Browne is a world-beater or anything, but if Stipe was able to box JDS up like that, Travis Browne could do the same. I mean JDS still won on the cards, but I expected him to be on another level compared to Miocic. Maybe Miocic is just getting that much better.

Miocic is incredibly underrated in this board. The guy has good power, nice movement(for HW standards) and is one of the most consistent combination punchers out there. I'll gladly put my money on him against Browne if they ever square up.

This isn't an easy fight for JDS. Browne should have a pretty viable reach, he's a good striker and he moves like a fighter well below his weight class.

Yes, he's got good reach, but he doesn't really utilize it like a rangy fighter should. The guy also wades in recklessly whenever he goes for something.

I cannot fathom how people think Cigano would win.

JDS is well past it now, he's too one dimensional & Cain took his soul.

Christ, he just got past Stipe by the skin of the judges teeth ... All while his face got even more disfigured.

Hapa wrecks him.

JDS was injured going into that fight you fuck tards. A healthy JDS will club Browne to death baby seal style.

JDS barely "won" against Stipe, so no. Browne is quicker and lighter on his feet.

If JDS doesnt suffer another injury/layoff setback, then his next fight will tell us ALOT about him. He's definitely looking worse for the wear (the layoff is probably a big factor), so im reserving full judgement for now.

Back