Travis Browne Want's Junior dos Santos

JDS, once highly avoided, will slowly become one of the biggest walking targets in the UFC. He's declining, but he still has big name value and is an indisputable top 3 HW, so prospects can hope to catch him on his way down, make some money (JDS always puts on good fights), and get their name in contention.

Nicely summed up

See his last 2 fights. JDS is war-torn and is not in his prime. Looked awful against Cain and Stipe.

Oh sh_t....here comes the excuses for all the future losses for JDS :))

Remember, no one buys the "out-of-prime" excuse anymore. If JDS loses, it''s because the other guys was better that night.

Just stop with the silly built-in excuse!!

Dangerous fight for both. If this fight happens ill be going for JDS. But browne aint no slouch would be a good fight.

JDS, once highly avoided, will slowly become one of the biggest walking targets in the UFC. He's declining, but he still has big name value and is an indisputable top 3 HW, so prospects can hope to catch him on his way down, make some money (JDS always puts on good fights), and get their name in contention.

Guess the same could be said about pretty much every HW aside Werdum and Cain right???

Hilarious

This is true.

But Browne looked terrible against Werdum and pretty Meh against Schaub.

I can see him gassing himself out on Juniors chin and losing a slopfest.

He fought a top 5 HW and a prime boxer

Travis was not impressed by his perfomance. I would like to see this fight.

JDS would KTFO Browne with his right arm tied around his left ankle

interesting fight, i like it. I'm curious how Brown will perform against junior

Browne would beat JDS and so would Rothwell. They should make JDS fight Rothwell next.

Daddy always said be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it. I don't think JDS is a good match up for Travis, even with all his length I can see Junior powering his way under Browne's chin?

Meh. Jds isn't gonna fight for the title anyway, give him an easy fight for a change.

I like JDS, but to be honest I wouldn't be shocked if Browne beat him if they fight.

Make it happen UFC.

These days I worry for JDS, those beatings he took from Cain are not something one can come back from so easily.

JDS wants this fight as well. I think we'll be sing it soon. :wink:

Back