Travis Browne Steps in; Rematches Fabricio Werdum @ UFC 203

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Is Travis still at Glendale Fight Club? If so, Werdum.

For some reason I can see Browne pull off the upset on this one.

who the fuck voted Travis after the first fight lol

What a joke. Travis legit gave up against Cain at UFC 200, and now he gets rewarded.

Glad it wasn't Black Beast, Werdum would've subbed him without breaking a sweat.
disagree.. he would submit him, but he'd break a sweat avoiding the initial surge from the Beast.

Just givin Werdum the easy route, and I'm not one to shit on late replacements. And I'm never for quick turn arounds after brutal loses.

Black Beeeeast!

Not another overrated win for Werdum. Ugh.

Werdum is the only fighter I wouldn't mind watching get eyepoked to set up a TKO/KO.

Nice matchup for Werdum to get back in the winning column. Ronda will be sad once again.

Glad it wasn't Black Beast, Werdum would've subbed him without breaking a sweat.
And he still would have been more fun to watch than Travesty Browne. It seems unreal this is happening after Cain demolished him. It only makes Werdum look like he's just as irrelevant.

Joe Silva, Sean Shelby and/or Dana really dropped the ball on this one.

Not trying to blame Werdum. But I could see Werdum wanting a better name that could get him a title shot.
Fighting the black best would have done nothing for him. Only a reasonable chance of getting KOed but he would be in the same position with a win.

Back