Travis Browne Steps in; Rematches Fabricio Werdum @ UFC 203

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Horrible fight. Don't know why Werdum took it. Does nothing for him.

If Browne loses this one, especially if he gets TKO'd again he's likely done as a contender. I have a feeling his self-confidence will be shattered.

Plus this has a feeling like - been there done that. There's nothing fresh about the match up, no one really moves up if they win. It has no ramifications.

Notice since Travis has started dating Ronda he is like a spoiled brat in the UFC now. Dude gets anything he wants which is pretty awesome considering he sucks

I guess Cain tripped over his Lugz boots to answer his Metro PCS phone and injured himself when they called to ask him if he wanted the fight.

And after Werdum wins another UD he'll be calling for a title shot based on beating Browne an 8th rank heavyweight coming of a first round ko by Cain, what a joke

Lame. The ufc sucks. There is no reason for this pointless rematch. It should have been Derrick Lewis, he was asking for this fight, is in the top 10 and him and Werdum haven't fought before. It is a perfect short notice fight. But no, let's just see another pointless rematch to a fight that happened not that long ago.

This is such a shit replacement/rematch/fight, lol. Only good that we get out of it is seeing Werdum beat that ass again. So I can live with that...

Werdum RD3 Sub

Back