Travis Browne Steps in; Rematches Fabricio Werdum @ UFC 203

Who Wins?

• Total voters
And i thought Ronda was the one with the Balls in that relationship .
I guess his ego is getting the better of him as he got tooled the first fight

Gettin a lot of nice fights lately is the former champion's future baby daddy.

Just awful. Black Beast wanted this fight and would have been a much better matchup. If they want to do a rematch then do JDS. That's actually intriguing because Werdum has gotten so much better since their first fight.
I desperately have wanted JDS Werdum 2 for a while now. If JDS was available, I can't fathom why this fight wasn't made.

This is absolutely bizarre

I'm rooting for Werdum, unless the fight happens in Brazil.

Probably this close to the fight, Cain and JDS may have turned it down, Werdum probably agreed to fight Browne because they already fought, so less game planning to do so Werdum probably didn't want to fight a top heavyweight this close that he's unfamiliar with. I think this is going to be a more fulfilling fight than people think.

I would have rather seen a Cain rematch or Derrick Lewis. Browne is gonna get his ass beat worse than the first fight.
After Usada im not so sure if Travis gonna get beat... Werdum looked slow, sloppy and out of shape against Miocic.

Oh wait I know, Travis is showing Rhonda how to recover from a devastating loss and jump back in the cage with someone who is going to be a massive favorite over him. Papa Browne stepping up for his babies!

so-beautiful.gif

Probably this close to the fight, Cain and JDS may have turned it down, Werdum probably agreed to fight Browne because they already fought, so less game planning to do so Werdum probably didn't want to fight a top heavyweight this close that he's unfamiliar with. I think this is going to be a more fulfilling fight than people think.
Cain i dont know, but JDS is recovering from a surgery... hes out of the game right now.

Wher3 dafuq is Cain not jumping at this? Tough being a fan when you only see him fight every leap year.
And Werdum gonna whoop on Browne again,imo...

eh, werdum has nothing to gain from this but I will watch it anyway.

Hopefully browne comes out swinging and makes it a fun fight.

You can say it doesn't make sense now that browne's career is floundering but HW is a sideshow division anyway. It could be fun and that's all I care about really.

damn why Cain didnt take the fight? what a dumb rematch, first fight was onesided beatdown

Wait, Browne vs Werdum has already happened??? I knew my new job which included Saturday nights would include a few fights, but don't recall missing it.

Damn. Edmond struck hard.

Werdum has nothing to gain but much to lose with this rematch.

Back