Travis Browne Steps in; Rematches Fabricio Werdum @ UFC 203

Who Wins?

• Total voters
yup
homer_boring.gif

Dumbest rematch in recent memory. Besides Travis Browne losing miserably, nothing else good will come out of this. Is Browne really the only guy who would have taken this fight? At this point anyone else on the roster would have been a more interesting matchup. I understand not many guys wanna fight Werdum but something just seems off about this. Whatever though, card already ruined.

Last edited:
Very interesting choice (he wasn't one of the 3 names that where rumored and it's a risky fight that will drop him out of the top 10).

Timing seems strange (gets destroyed a month ago and gets scheduled against a guy who destroyed him on national fox tv).

Just awful. Black Beast wanted this fight and would have been a much better matchup. If they want to do a rematch then do JDS. That's actually intriguing because Werdum has gotten so much better since their first fight.

I would have rather seen a Cain rematch or Derrick Lewis. Browne is gonna get his ass beat worse than the first fight.

Awesome, glad Werdum is staying on the card.

And this is a fun one. I have a feeling it will be better than their first fight.

Trash. First 202, and now this trash? 203 got wrecked today.

War Stipe though!

Now I'm going to watch this idiot make that goofy ass face and get a victory, damnit.

Glad it wasn't Black Beast, Werdum would've subbed him without breaking a sweat.

I'd rather see Nelson get the rematch than this. He might have gotten beaten up by Werdum, but Browne got absolutely clowned.

Ol' Stanky Legs Browne is what, like 1-4 in his last 5 fights? The one win was because he tore Mitrione's eye out. This fight totally makes sense!

Back