• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transparent cage fence in the UFC

Add crocodiles around the perimeter, firecrackers & add some birds for good luck. Maybe firecrackers in the birds:)
The moat with crocodiles was always the most laughable option I heard. Not just because of the absurdity of introducing a lethal element into a competition like that, but because if you can fall into the water then there isn’t anything stopping the crocodiles from just getting out of the water chasing competitors into the ring itself.

I imagine there’s some alternate universe where the UFC 1 champion is just the crocodile who climbed up and ate the most competitors.

It would be worse than the cage ffs.
Smudging blood and sweat all over it, and then you can't see anything.

Just have 1 wall that is cage and the other e sides are like a sumo ring.

Then we know the batches that seek out that small section of wall..

Might as well put the judges on that side because they can't see shit anyway.

where does wrestling play out? exactly. no fence. because you use the fence. favors the grapplers.

The should have a mat like in wrestling.

They claimed (Through their shill Big Jhon Mcarthy) and found that somehow it offfered WORSE visiblilty.

Not saying is true, just repeating what they said.

With vicious dogs outside the cage
kennel-from-hell.jpg
I'm sorry, but is there supposed to be something vicious about this Good Boy and his puppy eyes?

They should just fight in a phone booth.

We need plexiglass like Hockey!
plexiglas is an interesting suggestion... that would mean a completely different fighting style in that octagon area ... maybe then also to consider the shape of the cage , so it's not octagon anymore...

Never saw a UFC event live being the plebe that I am but I have often wondered how watching events on TV is probably better given how live audiences are hindered from fully seeing the entire thing with the cage fence being in there.
I don't, Probably just sour grapes on my part.

Instead of a steel cage, how about aluminium?

Plexiglass works in hockey because they're wearing clothes.
Skin on plexiglass is a completely different thing, especially if your skin is a bit sticky from blood. Having someone press your sticky back up against plexiglass then drag you down it would be a very painful experience at least and would probably rip sections of skin off.

The Coliseum in Best of the Best II used glass and it worked well.

I'm sorry, but is there supposed to be something vicious about this Good Boy and his puppy eyes?
In theory there was supposed to be, but all the dogs ended up being more interested in shitting and sniffing each other's asses than attacking Big Boss Man and Al Snow.

Back