• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transgender man gave birth while living as BOTH sexes and declares baby will be 'gender neutral'

Low IQ. Sad!

You're not too bright I see. I posted the picture of that weirdo to make a point about homosexuality, transgenders and Mental Illness. It went right past you and yet you make "low IQ" statements.

At any rate, since you insist on your arguments I am asking you to please answer @Hard To Tell two questions he asked in ITT.

Here they are:

Riddle me this. If gender and biological sex are two separate things then why do transgenders undergo major surgery and hormone treatment in order to make their bodies look like the biological sex of the gender they identify as?

If little Jimmy has decided he's a little Jenny then why does he then need to undergo profound, irreversible, life altering hormone treatment followed by gender reassignment surgery to turn his penis into a vagina? If gender is social construct, totally separate from biological sex and what genitalia you have makes no difference, then why?

FYI, "Because gender identity and biological sex are not the same thing." Is not an answer. It's a childish escape from having to actually answer the question.

Oh lol. This got seven pages already. Y’all rustled.

You're not too bright I see. I posted the picture of that weirdo to make a point about homosexuality, transgenders and Mental Illness. It went right past you and yet you make "low IQ" statements.

At any rate, since you insist on your arguments I am asking you to please answer @Hard To Tell two questions he asked in ITT.

Here they are:

FYI, "Because gender identity and biological sex are not the same thing." Is not an answer. It's a childish escape from having to actually answer the question.
That first quote, literally proves my point. Fucking literally, you moron.

Let people live the way they want to live. As long as the parents aren't hurting their kid and the kid grows up to be happy, healthy, and living in a nurturing environment, I don't give a shit.

Exactly. Gender norms are just made up. Thank you for finally agreeing with me(again).
No, you're playing semantics. The entire idea of gender, is made up. "Gender norms" is a made up term. "Gender" is a made up term. Defining things in terms of gender is made up.

That first quote, literally proves my point. Fucking literally, you moron.

You're gay aren't you? Either that or someone very close to you is either gay or so-called transgender. Which one is it? Proof you cannot validate your arguments is you calling everyone here names. You have nothing outside of your wack ass name calling.

Wouldn't the term neutral imply that the child can neither be a boy or girl? Neutral is a state itself. Fucking weirdo.

I'm going to raise my children to be champion runners. They will, however, refuse the hegemonic connotations of inertia.

I started on the first page and now I'm more confused than this kid is gonna be.

No, you're playing semantics. The entire idea of gender, is made up. "Gender norms" is a made up term. "Gender" is a made up term. Defining things in terms of gender is made up.
I agree. That's why we should say "biological sex" when we're talking about an individual's biological sex.

Mentally ill woman gives birth to a child then plans to psychologically abuse the child when it's old enough to become self aware in hopes that it will become mentally ill like her, so she can parade it around as this gender bender "success story"?

This is what the left is celebrating?

I guess the gender roles, gender norms and gender based behaviors we see throughout the rest of the animal kingdom are also made up social constructs that have no basis in biological reality lol.

You're gay aren't you? Either that or someone very close to you is either gay or so-called transgender. Which one is it? Proof you cannot validate your arguments is you calling everyone here names. You have nothing outside of your wack ass name calling.
Pathetic. Can't defend his position, so he makes assumptions about my life. Low IQ! Sad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back