• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transgender man gave birth while living as BOTH sexes and declares baby will be 'gender neutral'

2wmlu34.gif

Whats wrong with that?

It's actually pretty normal, i have freinds who had a boy , they made sure all toys bought for him were animals and such when he was born , didn't matter , his first word was " digger " he loves machines.

Lesbian couple I know they had ,similar ideas , there son came out of the womb loving camoufage clothing and anything to do with soldiers .not there cup of tea but they accepted him for who he is.

Other friends had a girl and did the same thing ( mom hates pink ) she is very much a normal 12 year old girl , (it's hard to call her normal though as she is pretty exceptional )

If done properly there is nothing wrong with this
Not normal at all. You can’t convince me it’s normal for a bearded lady to have a baby that’s going to select its own gender

But we are not gender neutral. We are living creatures, not robots. Gender roles, gender norms and gender based behaviors are something we see throughout the animal kingdom and we are no different. If you want to create something that is 'gender neutral' then build your own computer. Don't inflict your selfish, deluded madness onto innocent children.

Any young people wondering what lucrative careers they should go into, consider clinical psychology and becoming a therapist. Because in a few years time, when the chickens of all this gender identity insanity come home to roost, there are going to be a lot of very disturbed, messed up people out there in need of your services.

dhMeAzK.gif

So by the time the child is a year old then.

Whats wrong with that?

It's actually pretty normal, i have freinds who had a boy , they made sure all toys bought for him were animals and such when he was born , didn't matter , his first word was " digger " he loves machines.

Lesbian couple I know they had ,similar ideas , there son came out of the womb loving camoufage clothing and anything to do with soldiers .not there cup of tea but they accepted him for who he is.

Other friends had a girl and did the same thing ( mom hates pink ) she is very much a normal 12 year old girl , (it's hard to call her normal though as she is pretty exceptional )

If done properly there is nothing wrong with this

We are turning into a society of sexually and mentally confused midgets looking to play the victim card.

That kid is going to be confused as hell.

"mom, which washroom do I use?"

"which one do you identify with?"

"I like triangles...I think I identify with the female one, it has a triangle!"

"well there you go!"

I don’t think it’s a bad thing honestly. What’s wrong with raising a kid as gender neutral? It’s a kid, they’re pretty much gender neutral anyways until they hit puberty. All they’re doing is letting it play with the toys it wants to without restriction and the same for dress. It’s not going to harm the child.

Yes, don't try to teach/influence your own children until they hit puberty, just let them do whatever they feel like doing until then. If you don't, you're a monster lmfao.

Some of this shit really is unbelievable lol

Those are considered male activities/interests.
But you don't say playing football is male. Soccer is a sport, not a living organism. You should ask which gender tends to like to play football.

Star Wars and tree climbing are fairly gender neutral interests. But are you gonna tell me there's a similar number of girls who enjoy football as boys?

Mentally ill man gave birth while living as Mentally ill declares baby will be mentally ill.

Fixed it.

Yes, off course it does. That's all there is to it, no agenda at all. I mean just look at the perfectly normal, clearly well adjusted parent in this particular case. The kid will be fine.

<36>

I know a kid that's being raised by two "moms". He's awesome. A lot of people scoffed at that when it started and still do.

The hopelessly confused person that is the crux of the article refers to the kid as " them " , lol .

" I was so happy when I heard them cry for the first time "

<{Joewithit}>

I didn't read the article...

Yeah, that kid is fucked.

There's some fuckin crazy people out there and it's getting normalized in a big way.

d90e802b-acf6-420b-83bb-c499b130de2e-copy-of-dsc_1645_w.jpg

I am queer, as are both of my partners. I am also asexual and transgender. My kid Arthur is what is affectionately know as queerspawn, a term used within the LBTQIA community to describe the children of queer families. I didn't set out to build a queer family with my partners — it just happened. But I wouldn't be surprised if my kid turned out to be queer too, and frankly, given how positive my experience of living in a queer family has been, sometimes I hope he is.

I deviate from the norm in many ways. When I leave my house in the morning, I know I will get misgendered by my coworkers, who will refer to me as "she" and "her" instead of by my pronouns, "they" and "them." If it’s a particularly bad day, strangers will yell homophobic slurs at me while I’m walking around town.

In many ways, I’m lucky. Unlike many trans and queer people, the violence I face is not physical. It's mostly just irritating. It’s there, day in and day out, but I can handle it. But in a world that is incredibly hostile to LGBTQ people, I am so grateful for my family, which serves as a bastion of warmth and acceptance. And I hope my son is lucky enough to have the same experience.

My son Arthur is a transgender boy. (To be clear, just because Arthur is transgender does not mean he will be queer. Gender identity and sexual orientation are separate, and there are transgender people who are straight.) He was assigned female at birth, but his non-conforming behavior was clear and consistent from day one. It started with his hair. He hated wearing it long, and he hated it when we did anything with it. No ponytails, no braids — nothing. He also refused to wear dresses and skirts.

For a long time, he didn't name his gender when asked; usually, he just changed the subject. But then, when he was about 3, he said he was a boy. And he never wavered. Shortly thereafter, he told us he wanted a new name, a boy's name. We let him pick one, and he picked Arthur. A few months ago, his name change went through the courts. It's now official.

https://www.romper.com/p/im-a-queer-parent-sometimes-i-hope-my-kid-is-queer-too-66340

"He didn't name his gender when asked" wtf? These freaks are basically conducting a sick social experiment on this poor little girl. God forbid she ends up going on hormones and getting surgery when she's older. Child services should be stepping in here. This isn't some Onion-esque website, that's a legitimate site aimed at millennial mothers. But the bulk of the trans stories you see constantly paraded in mainstream news outlets are only slightly less ridiculous than this one. The world is going crazy.

Thats the hard part about stores like this... i couldn't give a fuck about someone cutting their own dick off and what not, but you just know the kid is gonna have one hell of a fucked up life

But but here is a study that says there are happier like that....etc.

I don’t think it’s a bad thing honestly. What’s wrong with raising a kid as gender neutral? It’s a kid, they’re pretty much gender neutral anyways until they hit puberty. All they’re doing is letting it play with the toys it wants to without restriction and the same for dress. It’s not going to harm the child.

What an idiotic post, lol.

It would be weird to have my parents tell me that my penis was a penis, but only if I felt like it was a penis.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back