• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transgender man gave birth while living as BOTH sexes and declares baby will be 'gender neutral'

Any body mention that only women can have babies? "Man" or "woman" refer to whether they can grow babies or not.

People will realize how fucked up this is when one of them will identify with a bird and attempt to fly off a cliff.

Also, movie spoilers below. Be warned

nmngid.png

Last edited:
Those are considered male activities/interests.

What a retarded shit post by a retarded shit poster. I have NEVER been to a Star Wars movie at the theater that was all male OR all female. It was and continues to be a mixed crowd. They're called sci fi fans you idiot. Likewise I have NEVER seen ONLY boys climb trees or ONLY girls climb trees. I have always seen LITTLE KIDS (boys and girls) climb trees since it's a thing that KIDS do for FUN.

What a retarded shit post by a retarded shit poster. I have NEVER been to a Star Wars movie at the theater that was all male OR all female. It was and continues to be a mixed crowd. They're called sci fi fans you idiot. Likewise I have NEVER seen ONLY boys climb trees or ONLY girls climb trees. I have always seen LITTLE KIDS (boys and girls) climb trees since it's a thing that KIDS do for FUN.

<escalate99>

Kaci Sullivan, 30, has become the first person in the world to give birth while living as both genders, four years after beginning the transition from female to male

The couple have not revealed the baby's sex and say the child will be raised as 'gender neutral' until being old enough to decide its sexuality.

SWNS_TRANS_BIRTH_16.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/transgender-man-becomes-first-give-11686348

That is not a fucking man, men cannot carry children fuck this PC bullshit.
c9odiIh.gif

I don’t think it’s a bad thing honestly. What’s wrong with raising a kid as gender neutral? It’s a kid, they’re pretty much gender neutral anyways until they hit puberty. All they’re doing is letting it play with the toys it wants to without restriction and the same for dress. It’s not going to harm the child.

Kids are anything but gender neutral. Most kids know damn well that they're attracted to the opposite sex well before puberty hits and you can just look down between your legs to figure out what your purpose is.

We have these super powers called natural instincts that through millions of years of evolution have guided us through life and have carried on our species despite the odds. I'm sure there are random people that have some wiring problems up in their brains where they legitimately cannot figure out their gender mentally but that absolutely does not mean that people should raise their kids as gender neutral just because we have some random ass people with wiring problems out there.

I'm not going to judge someone who is mentally ill but I'm certainly not going to advocate raising everyone's children the way mentally ill people raise their children, just so they don't feel left out.

I'm pretty sure these LGBTQ people haven't figured out something in the last decade that overrides millions of years of evolution.

A lot kids are raised "gender neutral" in the sense that their parents don't give a shit if they have girly or boyish interests, they go along with whatever the kid wants. But they don't deny biological sex exists.

This isn't the kind of common sense approach this lady/thing here is planning to have with her kid. If you read the article it's clear she's in the biological sex doesn't exist, implement gender neutrality by force, gender roles are socially constructed, etc, camp. Same old rhetoric we hear from the humanities all the time.

Considered she took testosterone for years... who knows what kind of affect it will have had on the gestation. Not good, for sure.

The whole success or failure of this attempt hinges on your post. IF the parents arent fucking idiots it will be ok. But if they are working so hard to make sure the kid is gender neutral that gender is the main issue in the kids life.... then its going to be fucked for sure.

How at peace are the parents? and if there is little peace then how much of that unresolved shit is projected onto the kid.

That's the problem. I think we're meant to be bullied and picked on. It makes us stronger. We're meant to fall down and learn to get back up. Look at the snowflake SJWs.

Are you for getting rid of all laws that protect you physically from other human beings then? I ask this because it seems like adults think bullying is ok for kids but then would call the cops if they were being harassed by a local gang.

Are you for getting rid of all laws that protect you physically from other human beings then? I ask this because it seems like adults think bullying is ok for kids but then would call the cops if they were being harassed by a local gang.
It depends. I doubt anyone is calling the cops cuz some dude called him a name or used the wrong pronoun. Verbal bullying is fine imo. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words never hurt." That's not the same nowadays. People are getting butthurt cuz they used the wrong pronoun...

Verbal threats from a gangster is also different. But as for kiddie bullying and harassment I think it's fine. Kids will be kids. They're meant to push each other around and call each other names. But they're not suppose to beat the shit out of each other.

There's a middle ground for everything. A floor and a ceiling. But right now snowflakes have no floor and a very low ceiling. The smallest things will piss them off and make them cry. You'll never learn how to get back up if you don't fall down.

It depends. I doubt anyone is calling the cops cuz some dude called him a name or used the wrong pronoun. Verbal bullying is fine imo. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words never hurt." That's not the same nowadays. People are getting butthurt cuz they used the wrong pronoun...

Verbal threats from a gangster is also different. But as for kiddie bullying and harassment I think it's fine. Kids will be kids. They're meant to push each other around and call each other names. But they're not suppose to beat the shit out of each other.

There's a middle ground for everything. A floor and a ceiling. But right now snowflakes have no floor and a very low ceiling. The smallest things will piss them off and make them cry. You'll never learn how to get back up if you don't fall down.

So IF a guy that is absolutely able to kick your ass started to verbaly abuse you AND push you around physically at work regularly-- he and his friends you would be ok with that? Because I dont think you would be. I dont think almost anyone on this planet would be but they SEEM to think its magically different for kids.

Is this gonna be another stereotypical case of a poor white trash father/mother drunkenly his/her son/daughter for having undesirable sexual or gender orientation. I can just see this monster taking the belt to his/her kid when he/she starts conforming to a gender. "Not under my fuckin roof" and all that.

Back