• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Trans Vs Non-Trans: Lines Are Drawn In Washington

Oh fuck, we're going to get serious in front of everyone? As you know, I'm very resistant to the conflation. I can empathize with the ridicule and stigma to a degree, I absolutely cannot in any way relate to the condition of 'transgenderism' itself. It's like: If you're gay, change nothing. If you're trans, change everything.

Gay? Allow people the freedom to act on their innate feelings and pursue affirming consensual sexual activity and relationships without repression or criminalization. Done. People with gender identity issues are significantly more complex as they also can (or tend) to include but aren't limited to psychiatry visits, crossdressing, new pronouns, puberty blockers, synthetic cross-gender sex hormones and life altering reassignment surgeries.

That said, it's mostly a matter of personal liberty and right to bodily integrity to me. If hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery improve quality of life and psychosocial outcomes for them, then all the better. So basically pro-everything post-18 with the exception of unfettered access into exclusive female spaces. I think there should be a post-op compromise on that at minimum.

Minors are an entirely different minefield. I feel like they should be made to feel as comfortable as possible, but you have to draw a criminal line when it comes to pumping prepubescent children full of potent synthetic hormones (or worse), even if reaching a certain level of physical maturity comes at the cost of making transitioning more difficult later in life, which it definitely does.

You are making to much sense hahah

Found this

I see this in your future.....

iu
admitting that being railed anally rules to own the libs

The way society has dealt with them for centuries in western culture has been brutal and intolerant, many of the suicides people cite as part of the illness are a direct result of the animosity and hatred focused on them. If you were so much as homosexual in Britain for a very long time, you were chemically castrated. Even now people are terrified to come out of the closet because they fear their parents will disown them, which is often the case.

Pulling this from the Rand Paul thread because I don't need to be posting in multiple trans topics at once. But yeah, there's a particularly infamous example of that with a rather well known genius who played a fundamental role in people reading this post on a computer device. The government castrated gay males with diethylstilbestrol, a particularly savage estrogenic compound identified to cause a rare cervix cancer in girls and young women (link). It's kind of ironic that the punishment for homosexuality was to forcibly turn us into transgender people. Also true that a lot of people defo still become estranged from their families and lose friends.

I'm on the side of "There are only 2 genders."

And yes, it's worthy to fight for the truth, to keep Demoncrats from promoting mental disorders to kids

Two genders. Two being the important number here. We won't ever let up.

If the American psychological Association thinks it's in the best interest of the child to undergo treatment then I'll take their advice.
Unlike some of you fuckwits who withhold treatment based on your feelings.

“If somebody with a degree tells me to mutilate children, then that’s good enough for me!
Unlike some people who won’t blindly follow authority.”

Here is the "showdown":

Anyone else find this stunt a little too on the nose? This all happened in the same day. This is not natural. This is a dramatic production. Why the fuck is anyone filming this shit?

All that's missing is "Annnd, cut! Good job everyone!"

Seriously, I don't care what side you're on. You have to recognize the manufactured conflict here.

Yeah, all of these left-leaning movements are interested in is provoking filmable conflict that can be sent viral. They are shit stirrers, nothing more nothing less. It's no surprise that so many in the trans community suffer from mental health problems, because there has to be something not quite stable in your brain to go around provoking conflict with people for no apparent reason just so it can be filmed and used to further your cause.

Their flag is actually quite cool though. Not that they need a flag, but hey, it's all about identity right. THIS IS WHO I AM. VALIDATE MY EXISTENCE BY ACKNOWLEDGING ME.

She's old and fat now <2>

I like my trannies and twinks slim and lean
DVi1n-Jh-VAAA8bh-X.jpg

Sorry, I don't really know of many trannies lol. I also feel like they have eaten into the twink population. A lot of them should have been twinks, which are preferable to me for body composition: lean and slim are obvious prereqs but hard body, not soft. I'm in the process of further masculinizing my bf into twunk.

Last edited:
I'm all for treating people equally as long as it doesn't take rights from other people.

This bill from what I understand will make it a requirement to let boys and men into women's bathroom , showers and on to women's sports teams. This can be pre opp.

Bathrooms and other things are divided by biology not by how you feel and should stay that way. We can talk about post opp.

I mean, states are already banning trans people from competing on teams of sexes they weren't born as.

The White House is currently filled with high levels of metal illness, from front to back.

When you start putting peoples lives' at risk is where I draw the line.

Putting bio males in female bathrooms is a problem. Pushing your views on a minor child and then allowing that child to get sex surgery is a problem.
Having bio males compete in female sports is a problem.

If bio males complete sex transition and be on pills for at least 3 years, I feel that would be OK but the way it stands now that isn't the case. Any swinging dick can do these things.
I mean that trans doctor that Biden wants to hire isn't fully transitioned. CUT IT OFF OR SHUT THE HELL UP. :)

To me, it is just pure laziness to have these things wide open. I think if bills stated things like fully transitioned and on pills for x amount of years, a lot of peoples tunes would be different on the bills.

People nowadays can't even have a proper conversation on the LGBT community because the levels of instability for the LGBT community, that the media shows us, is off the charts.
A high % of the LGBT community commit suicide because of mental illness and not bullying( as the media likes to say). We can't even talk about those things on main stream media.

Sad. Leave the fucking kids alone you fucks.

I forget what states are passing bills to block bio males from competing in female sports and disallowing them to be in the same locker room.

You probably didn't read this all and I don't mind that.

Or, we’ll be embarrassed that we allowed biological men to dictate what it means to be a woman and that we mutilated thousands of children, a very large percentage of which will have regretted their decision to transition by then.

This.

There's only so far the pendulum can swing on this subject and this is the end. It'll swing back in decades to come and people will look back at this in the same way they look back at other atrocities of science - "remember the days when we thought it was okay to allow children to change gender"?

This will all be backed up by an avalanche of lawsuits from older teenagers whose bodies have been wrecked beyond repair, who were encouraged to take chemicals and hormone blockers and have their genitals mutilated when they were too young to know any better.

It's going to be a grotesque fallout in the future.

If the American psychological Association thinks it's in the best interest of the child to undergo treatment then I'll take their advice.
Unlike some of you fuckwits who withhold treatment based on your feelings.
Yeah good idea, I'm 100% positive none of them is on big pharma's payroll.

Back