• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Trans Vs Non-Trans: Lines Are Drawn In Washington

By and large, the intersex community doesn’t want to be included under the trans umbrella. Sexual deviations aside, the problem lies with self-identification. The words men and women refer to biology, not internal psychology.

The sentence “there are only two genders” makes the mistake of using the word gender, which apparently has more than one definition.

You fucking libtard. What is this nuanced thought? Fuck you. Fuck you!

They also recommended sterilizing women of color because of eugenics, would you have supported that as well?

LOL.

If the American psychological Association thinks it's in the best interest of the child to undergo treatment then I'll take their advice.
Unlike some of you fuckwits who withhold treatment based on your feelings.
Or Common sense
I’m being sarcastic I disagree with you a kid is a kid they don’t need there mind jacked with so you can believe a man can be a woman

God damn, some ugly mother fuckers in that pic.

Maybe you Trumpers should hit them up, then. I've seen quite a few articles of MAGAs complaining that nobody will date them because of their beliefs.

Seems a natural f- pairing to me, especially since you guys worship a spray tanned fatty who wears a bra, corset, diaper, lifts and more makeup than any woman or Liberachi.........

That groups (APA) ideas were completely reversed by liberal advocacy groups.

that group is just one more that’s leftist occupied. It made more sense when the APA considered being trans a mental disorder. Which is obviously is.
If you want to think every aspect of society is a conspiracy concocted by liberals then I guess that's your right.

You fucking libtard. What is this nuanced thought? Fuck you. Fuck you!

LOL.
I know man. I don’t think you can identify your way into a different body. People can dress how they went, I genuinely don’t care, just don’t try to convince me you’re an actual woman.

I guess if you change the definition of woman to “a person who identifies as a woman”? Seems a form of circular logic.

Go find a new word, females of the word. Here are some suggestions by men in drag: bleeders, uterus-bearers, chestfeeders.

youdontsay.jpg
{<jimmies}

There are 2 sexes(inb4 rare medical conditions).

Gender doesn't exist....Gender is a social construct, just like what a "man"/"women" are suppose to be.
I read something I liked recently that said gender is like time in that clocks exist to measure a made up construct much like words “man and woman”.

I read something I liked recently that said gender is like time in that clocks exist to measure a made up construct much like words “man and woman”.
I can follow partly. In the medical world, it is very helpful to know whether or not someone is male or female. It doesn’t really matter what they identify as, there are male and female specific medical issues.

cant believe it is 2021 and people are still stuck in the 1980's. thus is like gay marriage of 20 years ago. in a few years we will all be embarrassed that we denied people the choice of gender identity

cant believe it is 2021 and people are still stuck in the 1980's. thus is like gay marriage of 20 years ago. in a few years we will all be embarrassed that we denied people the choice of gender identity
Or, we’ll be embarrassed that we allowed biological men to dictate what it means to be a woman and that we mutilated thousands of children, a very large percentage of which will have regretted their decision to transition by then.

Gender is not the same as biological sex. There are 2 biological sexes (short of an incredibly rare hermaphrodite condition, and even then the chromosomes usually fall on one side or the other)

No one is seriously claiming that a trans woman is a biological female. If they choose to identify as a woman, good on them, I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to try to disrespect or insult them like many online seem to be obsessed with doing.

However I do believe physical transitioning should only occur once the individual is an adult and is responsible for their own choices

Back