• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Trans Vs Non-Trans: Lines Are Drawn In Washington

I’ve been saying this since 2011 when this shit started spreading on tumblr etc.
Tumblr is 100% where all this pseudo-sociology originated. When its’ userbase migrated to twitter, it became mainstream

Ahhh nothing says the party of Science like adhering to poorly raised children playing make believe as concrete because muh feelings.

Isa_%28Jesus%291.png

In Islam, ʿĪsā ibn Maryam (Arabic: عِيسَى ٱبْنُ مَرْيَمَ‎, lit. 'Jesus, son of Mary'), or Jesus, is the penultimate prophet and messenger of God (Allah) and the Messiah, who was sent to guide the Children of Israel with a new revelation: Injīl (Arabic for "gospel"). The significance of Jesus in Islam is reflected in his being mentioned in the Quran in 93 verses with various titles attached such as "Son of Mary" and other relational terms, mentioned directly and indirectly, over 187 times. He is thus one of the most mentioned people in the Quran by reference; 25 times by the name Isa, third-person 48 times, first-person 35 times, and the rest as titles and attributes.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]

@Sankou

Has some interesting threads about how Islam could have actually began much earlier in Damascus instead of the Hejaz in modern Arabia like it could have began as early as the late 400s as an Arabic Christian cult or sect.

@SanKou

Can you tagged that Mod remember him?

A

Reminds me of the gay marriage debate. They currently make up less than 1% of marriages in the U.S. but was such an important culture topic for people to pick a side ... for reasons (whether is affected them or not). Right now ~.4% of the U.S. population is transgendered. As long as they got their rights and aren't being discriminated against, I really don't give that much of a shit about them. Go on and do you. I just feel like Washington has much more pressing things to work on rather than virtue signal on such an insignificant topic.

Isa_%28Jesus%291.png

In Islam, ʿĪsā ibn Maryam (Arabic: عِيسَى ٱبْنُ مَرْيَمَ‎, lit. 'Jesus, son of Mary'), or Jesus, is the penultimate prophet and messenger of God (Allah) and the Messiah, who was sent to guide the Children of Israel with a new revelation: Injīl (Arabic for "gospel"). The significance of Jesus in Islam is reflected in his being mentioned in the Quran in 93 verses with various titles attached such as "Son of Mary" and other relational terms, mentioned directly and indirectly, over 187 times. He is thus one of the most mentioned people in the Quran by reference; 25 times by the name Isa, third-person 48 times, first-person 35 times, and the rest as titles and attributes.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]
@Sankou

Has some interesting threads about how Islam could have actually began much earlier in Damascus instead of the Hejaz in modern Arabia like it could have began as early as the late 400s as an Arabic Christian cult or sect.

@SanKou

Can you tagged that Mod remember him?

@Zankou

I'm willing to bet you didn't have to dig to far to find that

I've been banned for less than that. It reminds me of this thread though, @Rocco Siffredi's masterpiece and the girls still ain't welcome. Nobody wants to suck on a dildo or phalloplasty peen.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/camp-johnsons-as-far-as-eye-can-see-attacked-by-trans.4165437/

<36>

EDIT: Already Linked In Here. <45>
Camp Johnsons-as-far-as-eye-can-see will revenge us!!!! And give us a good rogering as well

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/camp-johnsons-as-far-as-eye-can-see-attacked-by-trans.4165437/

Here is the "showdown":

Anyone else find this stunt a little too on the nose? This all happened in the same day. This is not natural. This is a dramatic production. Why the fuck is anyone filming this shit?

All that's missing is "Annnd, cut! Good job everyone!"

Seriously, I don't care what side you're on. You have to recognize the manufactured conflict here.

Looks sus AF.

I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that that's the first time I noticed what a MILF Marie Newman is. Damn, she's 10 years older than Marj and puts her to shame.

Marj talking about "trust the science!" is hilarious considering all of the stupid conspiracy theories and bullshit she believes that completely goes against science. Even if she may be right on this one issue, at least when it comes to biological sex.

Really would like to see a study that compared which group got prescribed testosterone hormone therapy easier: men over the age of 45 with less than 300 ng/DL or a 12 year old girl with confused gender dysmorphia.

I know man. I don’t think you can identify your way into a different body. People can dress how they went, I genuinely don’t care, just don’t try to convince me you’re an actual woman.

I guess if you change the definition of woman to “a person who identifies as a woman”? Seems a form of circular logic.

Go find a new word, females of the word. Here are some suggestions by men in drag: bleeders, uterus-bearers, chestfeeders.
They are transwomen, and most as far as I've seen identify as such. I think that's completely fine.

These far leftist wackos do not want you to raise your son as a boy to be a man. And they don't want you to raise your daughter as a girl to become a woman.

Most people who aren't internet obsessives like you don't really give a shit about this stuff. Straight, gay, trans, pans, whatever. What matters is what they bring to the table otherwise, and how they make the lives of those around them better.

It's the same game as it has been with gays, when it comes to you oddities.

@Deorum As a fellow LGB, what's your take on this?

Oh fuck, we're going to get serious in front of everyone? As you know, I'm very resistant to the conflation. I can empathize with the ridicule and stigma to a degree, I absolutely cannot in any way relate to the condition of 'transgenderism' itself. It's like: If you're gay, change nothing. If you're trans, change everything.

Gay? Allow people the freedom to act on their innate feelings and pursue affirming consensual sexual activity and relationships without repression or criminalization. Done. People with gender identity issues are significantly more complex as they also can (or tend) to include but aren't limited to psychiatry visits, crossdressing, new pronouns, puberty blockers, synthetic cross-gender sex hormones and life altering reassignment surgeries.

That said, it's mostly a matter of personal liberty and right to bodily integrity to me. If hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery improve quality of life and psychosocial outcomes for them, then all the better. So basically pro-everything post-18 with the exception of unfettered access into exclusive female spaces. I think there should be a post-op compromise on that at minimum.

Minors are an entirely different minefield. I feel like they should be made to feel as comfortable as possible, but you have to draw a criminal line when it comes to pumping prepubescent children full of potent synthetic hormones (or worse), even if reaching a certain level of physical maturity comes at the cost of making transitioning more difficult later in life, which it definitely does.

Most people who aren't internet obsessives like you don't really give a shit about this stuff. Straight, gay, trans, pans, whatever. What matters is what they bring to the table otherwise, and how they make the lives of those around them better.

It's the same game as it has been with gays, when it comes to you oddities.
Most people don't put too much thought into these ridiculous issues, that much is true. You're completely out of touch though if you think regular men and women support doing this stuff to kids or trannys whooping females in sports.

Reminds me of the gay marriage debate. They currently make up less than 1% of marriages in the U.S. but was such an important culture topic for people to pick a side... for reasons (whether is affected them or not).

I always (half) joke that monogamy and marriage is more of an affront to gay culture than it is to God, which translates into a desexualized, contained and controlled homosexual population that has been assimilated into hetero institutions (ICK). It's been pretty wildly successful though.

In 2016, the U.S. Treasury Department revealed that same-sex male couples have an average household income of $176,000 - roughly $63,000 more than opposite-sex couples - confirming that there is some truth to the age-old myth that gays, particularly white cisgender men, have disposable income. Same-sex married men with children have average earnings of $275,000, more than double that of heterosexual and same-sex female couples. The combined buying power (DPI) of the U.S. lesbian, gay, and bisexual adult population was estimated at $987 billion in a 2017 projection by Witeck Communications.

<{dayum}>

Back