Training without the right music? Here you Go...

Gordinho

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

lets just start a nice a thread about motivation songs. Hell Yeah here are my songs, for unlimited pain!

I am ready to add new music to my toolbox.

musicgf1.jpg

every time i go for a PR i always put the dwarves on. has worked for me for quite a while. motorhead, system of a down and ratm are always good lifting songs too

You have a serious lack of Five Finger Death Punch and Hatebreed.

i usually listen to RatM, DMX - X gon' give it to ya OR any drum&bass track (especially darkstep subgenre). But i guess dnb ain't what one would consider training music. I just love the style and the tempo is ok, too ;)

Or you could not listen to radio friendly pop ****l....just a thought.

every time i go for a PR i always put the dwarves on. has worked for me for quite a while. motorhead, system of a down and ratm are always good lifting songs too

+1 on Dwarves and Motorhead.

Misfits, Slayer, Reatards, Carbonas, Zeke, Supercharger, and DEAD BOYS!

Edit: Almost forgot Murder City Devils.

DARK FUNERAL:icon_twis was last I had in my mp3 but BEHEMOTH, NILE, MOONSPELL, SLAYER, SATYRICON...are some other fav that work as well

.........speak ov me not as one
speak ov me not as none
speak ov me not at all.......
:icon_chee

I usually listen to reggae when I work out... or sometimes Rockabilly/Psychobilly.

No dick dale, no rolling stones, no led zeplin, no jimi hendrix...

homersighez9.jpg

Motorhead -- "I Am the Sword."

If this song doesn't make you want to shoot invading flying saucers out of the sky with an M-16 while swilling straight grain alcohol and Jessica Biel blows you, well, then, fuck you.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dsggg1vQELc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dsggg1vQELc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I just listen to the blood pound through my arteries.

Music never did anything for me in the gym so I dumped it after a few sessions and I like it better.

If this song doesn't make you want to shoot invading flying saucers out of the sky with an M-16 while swilling straight grain alcohol and Jessica Biel blows you, well, then, fuck you.
uhh... I don't think I need a song to make me want to do that.

You have a serious lack of Five Finger Death Punch and Hatebreed.

Nothing personal, dude, but there's some Five Finger Death Punch song I hear on the crappy commercial rock radio stations here -- something about "you're my perfect disaster" or some shit -- starts out all acoustic and sensitive and weepy and then for the chorus they crank up the intensity and the guy's doing the death-****l Tasmanian Devil vox.

In all seriousness, that is the most hilariously bad, overwrought piece of crap hard-rock song I have heard in a long-ass time.

Just felt like I had to say that. Blame the post-workout Steel Reserve.

I prefer old skool breaks.
Kniteforce and such. Fast, loud and driving.

Back