Training and Partying the real life paradox

If you're partying and getting laid then it's all good. If you're not getting laid then you're just an alcoholic.

God forbid you don't don't drink or party at all, cause then you're a loser.
Maybe that's just the people who want to feel better about getting drunk every week and acting like a moron.
Because everyone has fun the same way. If you're not getting drunk, you're not having fun.

What has society become?

God forbid you don't don't drink or party at all, cause then you're a loser.
Maybe that's just the people who want to feel better about getting drunk every week and acting like a moron.
Because everyone has fun the same way. If you're not getting drunk, you're not having fun.

What has society become?

A society of alcoholics?

I used to drink in my teens....now I dont drink at all. Im just never in the mood to drink for some reason. I do like to smoke though but I try to keep it on the weekends. I'll also tend to cheat on my meals on the weekends. Too tired or busy to cook...so order in a pizza pie! lol!

My weekends went out of hand. Trained 2 times a day all week, then stay awake drunk and on drugs from thursday-sunday.
Only broke down my body. It gradually became a habit from just drinking in weekends. Now Im training serious again, and absolutely no drugs or drinking.

Boring as hell tho. Went to some clubs sober. It was indeed hell..

My weekends went out of hand. Trained 2 times a day all week, then stay awake drunk and on drugs from thursday-sunday.
Only broke down my body. It gradually became a habit from just drinking in weekends. Now Im training serious again, and absolutely no drugs or drinking.

Boring as hell tho. Went to some clubs sober. It was indeed hell..

yeah trying to enjoy the club scene sober is clearly impossible..

I have found that since I've been training more seriously, if I go out with friends or something I'll usually only have 1 drink, maybe two. Haven't been drunk in quite a while, but I still have a great time.

Back