Tracy Morgan Critically Injured

Sad news. Hope he makes out of this ok. Seems like a nice guy.

Damn. I hope he pulls through.

I only recently started watching 30 Rock, and loved it. I didn't give it a chance before due to absolutely detesting almost everything about Cop Out - including Morgan's performance - but I'm glad I finally watched it, as it's pretty damn good.

I'll always remember him as Pumpkin Escobar though.

Really hope he recovers, always enjoyed his work.

Sad news. Hope he makes out of this ok. Seems like a nice guy.

He puts his foot in his mouth in interviews; says things spur of the moment that a lot of people would say, regardless of how serious he's being. But overall he seems a pretty cool guy. He's always been willing to take the piss out of himself and his issues for 30 Rock, for example.

I remember hearing a story that if he couldn't get on stage in his early years he'd sit outside the comedy club and just do his act on the sidewalk.

Hope he pulls through.

That sucks, hopefully he pulls through.

He's had a few near-death experiences before, complications from diabetes or kidney failure or something IIRC.

Damn. Hope he comes out OK.

His appearances on the Howard Stern Show are some of the funniest...

Hop he pulls through . That story Mohr told is fucking hilarious

the 2k Sports commercials were the best. dude is a great unique personality, hopefully he doesn't die or turn into a vegetable

[YT]eaNePyiSIJ8[/YT]

[YT]A5HFk9IMSBg[/YT]

[YT]zGinMRUN7zQ[/YT]

Damn this is awful news. Hope he can recover. The photos from the scene do not look good.

Met him and Jim breur at a met game back when I was a teen sellin hot togs at Shea stadium. No funny story or anything. They were just really nice and cool.

Me and the ex used to watch 30 Rock. He was one of my favorite characters on the show. Hope he pulls through.

hope he and everyone else in the crash pulls through.

saying that, the guy has never made me laugh in anything I've seen him in. He ain't got shit on real funny black comedians and actors like chris rock, dave chappelle, chris tucker, eddie murphey. etc

Never found him funny.

But hope he pulls through

hope he and everyone else in the crash pulls through.

saying that, the guy has never made me laugh in anything I've seen him in. He ain't got shit on real funny black comedians and actors like chris rock, dave chappelle, chris tucker, eddie murphey. etc

he doesn't act black enough for you?

Back