Tracy Morgan Critically Injured

hope he and everyone else in the crash pulls through.

saying that, the guy has never made me laugh in anything I've seen him in. He ain't got shit on real funny black comedians and actors like chris rock, dave chappelle, chris tucker, eddie murphey. etc

i never thought he was funny either. he used to shit up SNL when i watched it.

on the other hand i could give two shits if he pulls through

[YT]EJDU48y4_8k[/YT]

Hop he pulls through . That story Mohr told is fucking hilarious

Mohr stole that story. It happened to Bert Kreischer, the dude who had that awesome Will Smith story.
Mohr is a huge theif

How unfortunate

Thoughts out to the Morgan family

Mohr stole that story. It happened to Bert Kreischer, the dude who had that awesome Will Smith story.
Mohr is a huge theif

I thought Bert told Jay the story and Jay told him to tell it on stage but Bert was scared he couldn't do it. He told Jay to do the story since he already did the Tracy impression.

Then Rogan got Bert all wound up and Bert threw Jay under the bus. Jay tried to ask Bert to clear things up cuz everyone is calling him a joke thief but now Bert won't even take his calls.

Anyways, hope Tracy pulls through.

Sad to hear, funny dude.

I thought Bert told Jay the story and Jay told him to tell it on stage but Bert was scared he couldn't do it. He told Jay to do the story since he already did the Tracy impression.

Then Rogan got Bert all wound up and Bert threw Jay under the bus. Jay tried to ask Bert to clear things up cuz everyone is calling him a joke thief but now Bert won't even take his calls.

Anyways, hope Tracy pulls through.
I'd believe that if Jay wasn't a huge thief and liar in the first place.

Just saw him on the Don Rickles special that SpikeTV aired last week, sucks to see something like this. Hope he pulls through.

IIRC Bert didn't want to do the joke on stage so Mohr asked if he could do it and Bert gave him permission. He even said it on a JRE.

Here is Bert on Jay's show. They talk about how Bert gave Jay the story. Its at 6 mins 30 secs.

http://youtu.be/0Sn3y_TDep8

I don't think Jay is a funny stand up. Never made it through a whole set of his. It wouldn't surprise me if he did take jokes but in this case, I don't think he did.

Here is Bert on Jay's show. They talk about how Bert gave Jay the story. Its at 6 mins 30 secs.

http://youtu.be/0Sn3y_TDep8

I don't think Jay is a funny stand up. Never made it through a whole set of his. It wouldn't surprise me if he did take jokes but in this case, I don't think he did.

Mohr's a hack and Kreischer is basically unlistenable, non-issue imo.

Damn, I do love seeing Da Speeit get proven wrong though.

1:00

hope he and everyone else in the crash pulls through.

saying that, the guy has never made me laugh in anything I've seen him in. He ain't got shit on real funny black comedians and actors like chris rock, dave chappelle, chris tucker, eddie murphey. etc

Cool brah, I guess your street cred goes up with this very post. Jigga!

Mohr's a hack and Kreischer is basically unlistenable, non-issue imo.

Damn, I do love seeing Da Speeit get proven wrong though.

1:00

Damn dude, I'm not always right. Do you have to be so mean about it?

Tracy isn't exactly young, he isn't exactly in shape, and he does a lot of drugs. None of those factors are helpful when you're on the operating table.

Hope he pulls through, not because I'm a fan, because I'm not, but because he's a person with a family and people who care about him.

If there's one good thing to come out of this threads is Da Speeit getting owned again and for once, actually admitting it.

Tracy isn't exactly young, he isn't exactly in shape, and he does a lot of drugs. None of those factors are helpful when you're on the operating table.

Hope he pulls through, not because I'm a fan, because I'm not, but because he's a person with a family and people who care about him.

If there's one good thing to come out of this threads is Da Speeit getting owned again and for once, actually admitting it.

It's pretty sad that being wrong = "Getting owned"
I'm wrong all of the time and acknowledge it publicly when I don't feel like being a bastard.

Congratulations on being another poster I've never heard of who has dedicated a part of their sherdog career to my legendary run.

Damn dude, I'm not always right. Do you have to be so mean about it?

You're a merciless asshole when you're arguing with someone and you're in the right, possibly more so than any other poster I've ever come across. All I said was that I love seeing the shoe on the other foot for once, that isn't even remotely mean.

It's pretty sad that being wrong = "Getting owned"
I'm wrong all of the time and acknowledge it publicly when I don't feel like being a bastard.

Congratulations on being another poster I've never heard of who has dedicated a part of their sherdog career to my legendary run.

I've literally never seen you admit to being wrong about anything. I have seen you rapid fire back responses at other posters until you wear them down and they eventually give up on trying to talk sense into you countless times though.

Anyway, not a big deal. I still enjoy your posting more often than not.

Back