Tracy Morgan Critically Injured

Is it bad that I automatically assumed the crash was his fault? Poor guy, it sounds like he was just in the wrong place/wrong time.

That Jay Mohr video is hilarious. I knew Tracey was crazy in real life!

hope he and everyone else in the crash pulls through.

saying that, the guy has never made me laugh in anything I've seen him in. He ain't got shit on real funny black comedians and actors like chris rock, dave chappelle, chris tucker, eddie murphey. etc

Annnd the Sherdog most inappropriate post of the week goes to.....

next person to drop a "pull through" should get banned

Damn. I hope he pulls through.

Hope he pulls through.

That sucks, hopefully he pulls through.

Hop he pulls through . That story Mohr told is fucking hilarious

Me and the ex used to watch 30 Rock. He was one of my favorite characters on the show. Hope he pulls through.

Never found him funny.

But hope he pulls through

Sad news, hope he pulls through!

He was always funny on Howard Stern.......Hope he .....gets better..

There's no one like him. His work on SNL, 30 rock, and interviews/appearances on talk shows are must - watch, imo. One guy is dead and three are in intensive care. Shitty deal. Hope the docs in Philly can work some magic.

I've not seen too much of him other than Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back tbh, hope he comes round.

saying that, the guy has never made me laugh in anything I've seen him in. He ain't got shit on real funny black comedians and actors like chris rock, dave chappelle, chris tucker, eddie murphey. etc

Horses for courses, as I've never found Chris Tucker that funny.

I can't say I was a fan of his comedy but I hope he and the others involved in the crash are able to pull through.

Thanks Saddam..

I think he'll be ok.

He's as funny as he is ugly. Very. Get well soon.

Just finished rewatching 30 rock. The guy was a genius on that show. Hope he pulls through.

tumblr_lfbujvLqv91qae5rmo1_500.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back