Tracy Morgan Critically Injured

Never heard of him but hope he pulls through.

I find him annoying but I hope he survives.

A real comics comic. Hopefully he pulls through

"Our basketball hoop was a rib cage..A RIB CAGE!!"

I've only seen him on Scare Tactics. Hope he recovers. Sucks about his comic friend, though.

Damn. I hope he pulls through.

I only recently started watching 30 Rock, and loved it. I didn't give it a chance before due to absolutely detesting almost everything about Cop Out - including Morgan's performance - but I'm glad I finally watched it, as it's pretty damn good.

I'll always remember him as Pumpkin Escobar though.

Man that reminds me that I still need to watch the final season of 30 Rock. I'd loved the show but for some reason when the last season started I just didn't watch.

Hope he'll be alright.

You're a merciless asshole when you're arguing with someone and you're in the right, possibly more so than any other poster I've ever come across. All I said was that I love seeing the shoe on the other foot for once, that isn't even remotely mean.

I've literally never seen you admit to being wrong about anything. I have seen you rapid fire back responses at other posters until you wear them down and they eventually give up on trying to talk sense into you countless times though.

Anyway, not a big deal. I still enjoy your posting more often than not.

You have to understand that in 63,000 posts, I've said "Oh I was wrong" at least 500 times. At least. Easy to get lost in all dat.

But I'm wrong all of the time, and even then I find a fun angle to it more often than not. There's no angle to this, I'm just dead to rights here, so it's best to pack up my shit and move on.

You act like I have no feelings.

I met and hung out with Tracy Morgan 1x.
He is a friend of a friend.
About 9 of us went to Sues Rendezvous in Mt. Vernon.
He bought us each our own bottle of Moet.
This was around 2001. I saw him there again a couple months later.

Hoping he makes a full speedy recovery.

Dag. Usually it's "I hope Tracy Morgan pulls out."

Horrible news.

Tracy and his stories are legendary. Jay Mohr is an asshole but that story is hilarious.

Back