Social Toy Collectors Thread

There's a big comic-convention coming up here in Ga. next month. I'm hoping to score some great stuff! I'll post pictures of course.

MESLWQP_o.jpg

MESLWQQ_o.jpg

4bf0a9e7-d0ba-4f5e-b6d1-85f2b243db60.jpg

Got this in today!

There's a big comic-convention coming up here in Ga. next month. I'm hoping to score some great stuff! I'll post pictures of course.

MESLWQP_o.jpg

MESLWQQ_o.jpg

4bf0a9e7-d0ba-4f5e-b6d1-85f2b243db60.jpg

Got this in today!

Well , I'm sure you got them already but Humble Bundle has a load of Spawn graphic novels going for about £16/$20.

medmafex-239_0.jpg

medmafex-239_7.jpg

Mafex Spider-Man 2099 are ready for pre-order.

TVC R2-D2 pre-order is reduced to $9+. Never heard of pre-order price reduced like that unless maybe some sort of temporary sale price.

I never did buy a R2 or C3-PO. Only droids I have are K2-SO and IG-11.

55dfa284-7490-4261-a11d-5cdbb806fc2b.jpg

I entered and got to buy the chase (Injustice) Brainiac a few months ago.

brainiac-platinum-chase.jpg

A recent death in the family is making me reconsider hanging on to a bunch of my childhood games/toys. Most of it has been sitting in storage totes for ~20 years and I'm coming to the realization that a lot of it no longer holds the same sentimental value. I've got some decently valuable games, but the one thing I'm most hung up on is my LEGO collection and what I want to do with that. I still have the instructions and boxes (broken down to flat-pack) and am considering whether I want to sort my tubs and start rebuilding the sets to sell. I've got dozens of sets from the 90s (spyrius, aquazone, etc) [BRICKSET], a number of which are apparently worth over $100. I'm thinking I might keep a couple that mean the most to me and sell on the rest.

I've dug up old toys and regretted giving away stuff, so never again, not even old Transformers I don't currently have the fever over. Still couldn't find some things, and don't remember giving them away.

Took my first dip into collectible statues, it’s a 1:1 Licker bust and it’s ridiculous but totally awesome. Resident Evil 2 is one of my all time favorite games, I still have my original copy from 1998. Limited run of 666.

IMG_9695.jpeg

Weighs 40 lbs and is almost three feet long lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back