Social Toy Collectors Thread

I don't know what they were doing with it? I find mine to be pretty sturdy. If you're looking for sturdy, have you checked out the JoyToy line?

JoyToy (terrible name, I know) has a SHIPLOAD of Warhammer 40k mecha and figures. They also have a vast array of mecha and figures too.

61YuxIi+dRL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

61Ba8I3sDPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

These are fully poseable^.

Joy Toy sounds too expensive and without the Gundam association.

OIP.ztARlZpO_sALrUh7mGD39AAAAA

Come on guys! You all know that I'm an NRFB addict!

<{outtahere}>

Not sure if serious......

Anyway,not strictly toy related but ordered three nerd tee shirts a couple of days ago , ROM Space knight, MICRONAUTS Marionette and Iron Fist of Marvel. 2 outta 3 ain't bad...

Not sure if serious......

Anyway,not strictly toy related but ordered three nerd tee shirts a couple of days ago , ROM Space knight, MICRONAUTS Marionette and Iron Fist of Marvel. 2 outta 3 ain't bad...

You're asking ME if I'm serous about NRFB collectables?

R.7ff3875d8b2c15fd0d4a16b096a7b2b1

Don't make me post the photos bruh. :)

I don't know what they were doing with it? I find mine to be pretty sturdy. If you're looking for sturdy, have you checked out the JoyToy line?

JoyToy (terrible name, I know) has a SHIPLOAD of Warhammer 40k mecha and figures. They also have a vast array of mecha and figures too.

61YuxIi+dRL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

61Ba8I3sDPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

These are fully poseable^.

Those WH ones are cool and would cut back on having to buy paint for the models that I will inevitably then paint like shit....

Those WH ones are cool and would cut back on having to buy paint for the models that I will inevitably then paint like shit....

I've got some friend that are into painting WH pretty hardcore. I look at it and I'm just amazed.

The last painting I did was in kindergarten. :)

Well fuck. I guess I'm selling a kidney.

That beholder looks so damn silly, I love it.

Pretty much collect beholders if they’re small.

Wish I bought a few more of these shirts as they’ve been sold out for a while:

BeholderTee_720x.png

Also got this bad boy:

LORD-SOTH-BLK-SS-TEE_720x.gif

That beholder looks so damn silly, I love it.

Pretty much collect beholders if they’re small.

Wish I bought a few more of these shirts as they’ve been sold out for a while:

BeholderTee_720x.png

Also got this bad boy:

LORD-SOTH-BLK-SS-TEE_720x.gif
Wizkids is coming out with a Heroclix Beholder later this year. Also have an Owlbear and something else I can't remember at the moment.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back