Social Toy Collectors Thread

when galactus arrives i'll be officially fucked - i need to buy another house
Did you order the premium Galactus that comes with giant erection attachment? Tell the wife she doesn't need to be jealous of you having sexual relations with a giant action figure.

Moved the Sential to a new corner.

MORggdD.jpeg

Gonna have to up my game on regular Marvel Legends. But only bad guys I think.

For those not in the know, this is Revenant. He's a character from the game Apex Legends.

Rev1.jpg

Front^

Rev2.jpg

Back^

Rev3.jpg

Back flap open^

Revenant was/is a freelance assassin who originated around 300+ years ago in the Apex universe. He thought he was the human in the mirror until one fated mission...

For those not in the know, this is Revenant. He's a character from the game Apex Legends.

Rev1.jpg

Front^

Rev2.jpg

Back^

Rev3.jpg

Back flap open^

Revenant was/is a freelance assassin who originated around 300+ years ago in the Apex universe. He thought he was the human in the mirror until one fated mission...

I didn't know you game on Apex. I played for a out 1 yr but I moved on. Still jump on once in while. Do you play the Division still?

I didn't know you game on Apex. I played for a out 1 yr but I moved on. Still jump on once in while. Do you play the Division still?

I haven't played the Division in a good while, I'm waiting on the new content that's supposed to be coming this Winter(?). I loved playing The Division 2!

:(

I did get my Mythic Legions: Hadrianna in though.

ME4BH79_o.jpg

This is my first order from Mythic Legions factions from the Realm of Mythoss - Four Horsemen Studios (sourcehorsemen.com) and I really wasn't expecting much. I figured that I'd just get the figure, fur cape, and hammer.

Wow, was I surprised. There's a sword, a crusader helmet, and a flail with chain. It's a little more expensive than your standard "big store" figures, but I felt that I got more than what I paid for at $39.95.

I'm not working for them or getting any kickbacks, I just think they make great figures with a LOT of detail. :)

OIP.vCQWOXlrJQu8twr4tNhkdQHaKa

5e3137fe101ff.jpg

You can fit her sword on her back too.

Last edited:
Back