Social Toy Collectors Thread

Looks like a slightly more articulated shampoo bottle figure.

I pre-ordered Hobgoblin to try to make a X-Men First Class or John Byrne Phoenix Saga Cyclops and regret not buying the Retro X-Factor Cyclops to at least use one of those alt heads with nice blast effect.

Looks like a slightly more articulated shampoo bottle figure.

I pre-ordered Hobgoblin to try to make a X-Men First Class or John Byrne Phoenix Saga Cyclops and regret not buying the Retro X-Factor Cyclops to at least use one of those alt heads with nice blast effect.
who do i need to call the day you have something positive to say about a figure? because it would obviously be a cry for help requiring a wellness check from a loved one

93F76559-4CD4-416B-8392-F683EAA23937.jpeg

Target surprised me today. now i can cancel my bbts surtur order.

That's a good snag! I've been eyeing that one for a while. I may just have to pop on it since I have The Marvel legends Destroyer that came with an Odin head.

Diamond-Select-Toys-Marvel-Select-Odin-Destroyer-Figure.jpg

That's a good snag! I've been eyeing that one for a while. I may just have to pop on it since I have The Marvel legends Destroyer that came with an Odin head.

Diamond-Select-Toys-Marvel-Select-Odin-Destroyer-Figure.jpg
i’m probably gonna open this guy up at some point tonight. i hate the new Infinity Saga packaging because it’s so clean that it makes me feel extra guilty for opening

i’m probably gonna open this guy up at some point tonight. i hate the new Infinity Saga packaging because it’s so clean that it makes me feel extra guilty for opening

I like that packaging though! You CAN actually open it and put it back. That ain't happening with the Marvel Diamond Select. :mad::mad::mad:

ME3W707_o.jpg

Raided Target and they had a Mantis w/Spartan Eva. I'm a mecha/power armor addict so I had to snag it.

ME3W709_o.jpg

Got this in the mail and now I'm on the hunt for an AMP suit to go along with it. I don't care for those blue guys.

Store Horsemen's Cosmic Legions line is up for pre-order.

GROUP_bd3b48d8-521b-45bb-be78-06ceaa98de5d_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Vorgga-Front-unmasked_1024x1024@2x.jpg

COSMIC LEGIONS - PRE-ORDERS OPEN! Sept. 10 - Oct. 24, 2021

Products – Store Horsemen (store-horsemen.myshopify.com)

Going to snag this one and a sentry. That B.A.G. (Big @$$ Gun) she has is DOPE! If you're thinking of grabbing some, just remember once Oct 24th hits, that's it. They will not be selling any of this set.

Got the Mattel excuse Jurassic Park set with Sameul.

96o741d.jpg

Not sure if I want to open it up or not cause has a Sam's voice and lights in the display.

sduAjMT.jpg
my mashup transformers/jurassic park arrives in dec

also the bad ass optimus prime just shipped from hasbropulse - i finally let me my wife know about it - she said 'you should have fucking bought 2, one to play with one to keep'

DOH

DCA54EE8-DEF4-45B5-BD60-5268B8441F2A.jpeg

E5F568FF-76B1-4735-85D5-400E4295C975.jpeg

Target did alright today. the shelves were also freshly stalked w/ the entire Eternals wave. curious how the stock will be looking a week from now because i def haven’t heard or seen any hype at all for these figures

Back