Toughest dog breed P4P?

Bwahaha!

Yeah a wild boar is nothing to be fucked with. It effortlessly tooled those dogos.

I'm gonna get me a pet pig, show how alpha I am, let it wreck any dog owner foolish enough to think his pet is tough.

that was some serious pwnage. That boar was just flattening them.

Screw game pits, I want this game hog right here.

Takes care of 3 Dogos in about 20 seconds.

Lots of great hog hunting videos on YouTube featuring pitbulls.

Wild pigs are insanely tough animals. I used to hunt them in TX. Javelina are another animal that is capable of taking a lot of damage.

About 5 years ago, I shot a 150lb wild pig square in the face with 3" mag buckshot from less than 20 feet while out at my ex's parents property. The thing ran almost a quarter mile before it dropped. I'm not too big on most hunting, but wild hogs are really good eating. I know people that have used catch dogs and spears to hunt pigs, but that seems a little too redneck for me. I don't enjoy killing them, I just like eating them and keeping their numbers down.

An average bobcat is maybe 30lbs...no way is a 30lb dog shaking that thing out like a limp sock. And that's on the smaller end of the scale. The same principle would apply to a mastiff/cougar. And also, could you direct me to where it has been proven that pits>timberwolves? I thought it was pretty obvious that wolves are an entire league up on pits, game or otherwise.

A 40lb pit would easily shake out a 40lb lynx/bobcat if it could get a hold of one. A small cat like wouldn't take on a dog.

This guy

sad-little-beagle.jpg

Boars are goofy looking but alpha as shit.

They're just built to be tough. Huge necks so it's hard for predators bite them fully, big ass fangs that will slice up anything close to it, and they're pretty athletic, too. I've seen videos where they outrun dogs.

Since this is a dog thread I'll just say that this is a great activity to let pitbulls take their aggression out.

A 40lb pit would easily shake out a 40lb lynx/bobcat if it could get a hold of one. A small cat like wouldn't take on a dog.

Nope. Lol! You will surprise how stronger a 30lb wild cat is than a 40lb pit bull. I seen a video of a declaw 60lb mountain lion take on 2 dogo Argentino and they can't keep it down. One even has it by the neck at one point. Result the kitty is hurt but walking around, 1 dogo is dead the other one is fuck up. Domestic dog is breed by man, wild cats are breed by the cruelest bitch know to man, mother nature.

I was watching some hogging videos. Why make them bleed out rather than putting a bullet through the skull? Too loud for the dogs? maybe a captive bolt pistol? The knife seems unnecessary, and unlike something like bow hunting, the dog already did all the hard work.

Domestic dog is breed by man, wild cats are breed by the cruelest bitch know to man, mother nature.

So is the chinchilla, but it's better at being a fur coat than savage combat.

Jack Russel's if you're going pound for pound. They have more fight in them than any dog breed on the planet.

If a Jacks were the size or Rottweilers we'd have to ban them because they'd be killing people constantly.

Even if that is true(too lazy to research it now), the chances of a pit getting ahold of a prime bobcat are slim to none. The discrepancy in agility and speed is just too great. And of course a bobcat wouldn't take on a respectable dog under most circumstances; they understand there are risks involved and it would be easier to kill a rabbit, squirrel, etc. But in some sort of fight-to-the-death situation, a 40lb bobcat would be the favorite against any breed of domesticated dog.

An average bobcat is maybe 30lbs...no way is a 30lb dog shaking that thing out like a limp sock. And that's on the smaller end of the scale. The same principle would apply to a mastiff/cougar. And also, could you direct me to where it has been proven that pits>timberwolves? I thought it was pretty obvious that wolves are an entire league up on pits, game or otherwise.

Unless the cat was really hungry or cornered, it would just bitch slap the fuck out of the Mastiff and run off imo

P4P Cats are as badass as it gets -along with Bears- but I don't imagine most of them look to throw down unless they have too. Injuries in the wild are bad for bidness and a wild cat would have that instinct where as a fighting/domesticated dog may not give two shits about that sort of thing.

I would take an equal sized cat over any dog breed in a fight.

Unless the cat was really hungry or cornered, it would just bitch slap the fuck out of the Mastiff and run off imo

P4P Cats are as badass as it gets -along with Bears- but I don't imagine most of them look to throw down unless they have too. Injuries in the wild are bad for bidness and a wild cat would have that instinct where as a fighting/domesticated dog may not give two shits about that sort of thing.

Cats are totally sick fucks.

Cats Are Responsible For Killing Billions Of Animals In The US, Warn Scientists

Even if that is true(too lazy to research it now), the chances of a pit getting ahold of a prime bobcat are slim to none. The discrepancy in agility and speed is just too great. And of course a bobcat wouldn't take on a respectable dog under most circumstances; they understand there are risks involved and it would be easier to kill a rabbit, squirrel, etc. But in some sort of fight-to-the-death situation, a 40lb bobcat would be the favorite against any breed of domesticated dog.

I would agree with this mostly. Although I would say a 100 pound dog would probably best a 40 lb cougar at least close to half the time. A 100 pound mountain lion however would probably wreck every dog despite of size 9 times out of 10. Also, the claws the cats posses seem to be overlooked in this discussion. Dogs p4p to cats I'm sure have a stronger bite, bigger skulls, and are probably stronger. However, they are downright slow next to cats and the claws of the cats are a huge weapon if they were to fight.

Screw game pits, I want this game hog right here.

Takes care of 3 Dogos in about 20 seconds.

Lots of great hog hunting videos on YouTube featuring pitbulls.

lol hilarious.

i like at :11 when it starts chasing one dog then at the very last second changes direction and tackles the other one.

I would agree with this mostly. Although I would say a 100 pound dog would probably best a 40 lb cougar at least close to half the time. A 100 pound mountain lion however would probably wreck every dog despite of size 9 times out of 10. Also, the claws the cats posses seem to be overlooked in this discussion. Dogs p4p to cats I'm sure have a stronger bite, bigger skulls, and are probably stronger. However, they are downright slow next to cats and the claws of the cats are a huge weapon if they were to fight.

100lb german shepherd gets kill by a mountain lion.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Aggressive-Mountain-Lion-Attack-Fontana-248603131.html

A 150lb Great Pyrenees*gets killed by a 9 month old starving mountain lion.

http://www.vaildaily.com/article/20091229/NEWS/912289953

Back