Toughest dog breed P4P?

smellmyfarts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pit Bulls are by far the toughest dogs in the realm of dog fighting, but are any of the smaller breeds tougher in terms of p4p. I don't support dog fighting in any form, but would a 40-50 pound Jack Russel lay a beat down to a game pit? In terms of athletic ability, aggressiveness, and will power it's hard to not picture a JRT having it's way with any other dog breed, if all dogs were the same size.

Bostons have to be in the conversation too.

thoughts?

the welsh corgi with that look in their eye is p4p goat

Labradors. My mother's got hit by a car, smashed its hip to bits, got 18 screws inserted and was walking the next day after surgery. Vet said he'd never seen anything like it

The pit is the definition of P4P. A purebred pit is only like 50 pounds, and yet is still the fighting dog of choice, rather than some of the bigger breeds.

Game pit, am i right fellas??

As much as it plays into every joke, game pit is the correct answer.

The Caucasian Shepard, Used in The Black Dolphin Prison in Russia as guard dogs.
1558433272_1393881508.jpg

Gets up to 200 pounds full grown.

I know this isn't the point of this thread, but hot dogs are pretty tough on your colon.

The pit is the definition of P4P. A purebred pit is only like 50 pounds, and yet is still the fighting dog of choice, rather than some of the bigger breeds.

There is no way to know for sure, but to think that a pit would dispose of some of these smaller (more aggressive) breeds seems crazy. I've been around hunting dogs my whole life, and JRT's are fucking insane, if you get a game male. I'm not saying a pit wouldn't run it threw, but there is definitely a conversation to be had

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MroQrJh1qHk

There is no way to know for sure, but to think that a pit would dispose of some of these smaller (more aggressive) breeds seems crazy. I've been around hunting dogs my whole life, and JRT's are fucking insane, if you get a game male. I'm not saying a pit wouldn't run it threw, but there is definitely a conversation to be had

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MroQrJh1qHk

Well I do think if we made them both the same size, it'd might be a a crapshoot. It's the terrier blood that makes pits so scrappy. I've never had a JRT. so I can't honestly say how their p4p strength stacks up to pits, who get it from the bulldog blood.

Game housecat >>> any breed of doge ever invented

in B4 pitbull douche bags claim they have the toughest dog

I took a bite from a pit during K9 agitator class, it was nothing compared to the Belgians or the GSD's bites. Some of the police K9's and military working dogs are beasts. The Aussie SF guys I deployed with in Afghanistan had a Belgian Malinois that had killed a Taliban commander.

Dog had more confirmed kills then my entire infantry unit.

JRT's are strong as hell for their size. They are very fast, ridiculously athletic, vicious and aggressive as hell.

Thought I should add I don't like them.

Last edited:
The Turkish Kangal and The Russian Ovcharka crushes all. Then the Presa Canario.

But German Shepards and Dogo Argentinos are my favorite. Would buy both if I had lots and lots of land.

Last edited:
Back