Toughest dog breed P4P?

Dire Wolf.

j/k ... Japanese Akita dogs are pretty damn big and can kick some ass when it comes to it.

DWQKzXU.jpg

lol

Looks like the mall is still one of the best places to pick up pussy

I took a bite from a pit during K9 agitator class, it was nothing compared to the Belgians or the GSD's bites. Some of the police K9's and military working dogs are beasts. The Aussie SF guys I deployed with in Afghanistan had a Belgian Malinois that had killed a Taliban commander.

Dog had more confirmed kills then my entire infantry unit.

Worst bite I ever took was a belgian malligotor. P4P most lethal dog on the planet.

Nope. Lol! You will surprise how stronger a 30lb wild cat is than a 40lb pit bull. I seen a video of a declaw 60lb mountain lion take on 2 dogo Argentino and they can't keep it down. One even has it by the neck at one point. Result the kitty is hurt but walking around, 1 dogo is dead the other one is fuck up. Domestic dog is breed by man, wild cats are breed by the cruelest bitch know to man, mother nature.
As much as you may believe this, it's simply not true. A 40LB Pit would shake a bobcat out like a chew toy. I know you don't want to believe this, but it's true. Man is responsible fore the most fucked up shit on the planet. A game beagle will completely fuck a bobcat or a **** up. . Wild animals are tough, but there are animals that we've bread that kill at a another level

Last edited:
As much as you may believe this, it's simply not true. A 40LB Pit would shake a bobcat out like a chew toy. I know you don't want to believe this, but it's true. Man is responsible fore the most fucked up shit on the planet. A game beagle will completely fuck a bobcat or a **** up. . Wild animals are tough, but there are animals that we've bread that kill at a another level

^Rustlemania

At the dog park a few days ago, I saw an interesting mix

Pitbull & Greyhound

He had the length and height of a greyhound, with the long legs, speed, and agility that comes with the breed. But it had the mass and strength of a pitbull... he was playing pretty rough with other dogs, which is okay, but he was a pretty intimidating dog.

He was very friendly with other dogs and people, but I was thinking that if something snapped, the only thing that could stop him would be a shotgun blast.

I would argue that a pissed of Gorilla is probably P4P pretty badass as well

gorillas are strong as fuck and have insane killing tools, but theyre pussies and avoid fights more than finish them. theyve been killed by leopards

theyre the post-diverticulitis Brock of the animal world

I would argue that a pissed of Gorilla is probably P4P pretty badass as well

In absolute terms, they are beasts. But gorilla's weigh several hundred pounds. Imagine a squirrel that weighed ~300lbs. Think he'd be able to handle himself against a silverback?

Lol, this fart smeller guy is good for a laugh. Fucking game beagles.

gorillas are strong as fuck and have insane killing tools, but theyre pussies and avoid fights more than finish them. theyve been killed by leopards

theyre the post-diverticulitis Brock of the animal world

LOL

I remember one of the zookeepers at the Portland zoo saying this too.
He said that chimps are actually way more dangerous to encounter in the wild than gorillas are. Gorillas will just beat their chests and make a lot of noise most of the time, while chimps will typically just rip you to pieces it you're in their territory.

Back