Toughest dog breed P4P?

OMG I thought these dogs just looked retarded, but they actually act like it too? This dog totally has down syndrome eyes. And maybe they're good at fighting because they have the dog equivalent of retard strength.
It actually does seem like they are sometimes. One lady brought a pair of them to the dog park and they were so amped up and hyper that they were overheating but they wouldn't stop running around. They were probably close to dying, literally having runny eyes and squirting shit as they were running. If a group of other owners hadn't caught up to them and thrown them in the dog bath to cool them down I'm positive they would have run themselves to death.

A Rottweiler attacked me when I was about four years old so I would have to go with Rottweiler.

I feel like at that size, cat bones are too brittle and they aren't muscular enough to withstand the bite of the little killers. A cat bite is lacerating while a dog bite just snaps things, even if it's a little dog. Past that size, cats definitely have the edge. I think a bear beats both though.
I don't think they would.

I think it's just the fact that dogs are designed to take on animals bigger than themselves, while cats are designed to kill things smaller than themselves. Look at the head to body ratio between dogs and cats.

200lb cat
http://media.mwcradio.com/mimesis/2013-08/27/MOUNTAIN LION_jpg_475x310_q85.jpg

200lb dog

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/a8/55/b9/a855b9084d9812f0e74f0ae129beac3a.jpg

I know lions are bad ass, but Could you even imagine what the bite of a 500lb pit bull would be like. It's mouth would be big enough to bite a man in half.

miniaturebullterrier_calcagnini.jpg

im going the rhodesian ridgeback they used to be used to hunt lions.

for some reason every time I read game pit, I smile, smirk or get to the verge of laughter. thats the sign of an effective running gag I guess.

for some reason every time I read game pit, I smile, smirk or get to the verge of laughter. thats the sign of an effective running gag I guess.

Where does the game pit gag stem from. I always hear people use the term on this board, but how did it start?

I've always known what a game pit was, but what is the joke?

Where does the game pit gag stem from. I always hear people use the term on this board, but how did it start?

There was a thread or threads where some people acted like game pits are invincible. Some were making claims that they could beat African lions and Hyenas in fights. At least that might have been one of the threads that contributed. There is just a general sense of posters being hyperbolic with what pits can do.

as always pops up on here occasionally, someone started one of these P4P threads and there were a few people that we convinced that a game pit could take any animal on land. Then it just took off, I think someone even attributed the extinction of the dinosaurs on a few game pits

as always pops up on here occasionally, someone started one of these P4P threads and there were a few people that we convinced that a game pit could take any animal on land. Then it just took off, I think someone even attributed the extinction of the dinosaurs on a few game pits

honestly, P4P a game pit would kill almost any mammal on earth. They've been selectively bread. I would bet on a 1200lb game pit over any bear, or a 500 lb game pit over any large cat. It sound ridiculous, but it's probably the truth. The only animals I see completely messing up a game pit up in the p4p discussion is something like a badger, Tasmanian devil, or a wolverine.

I think an 80lb honey badger puts any dog in it's place, including a large pit.

I was talking to a guy in Argentina once and he was in the dog-fighting scene. I despise it, but I love dogs and I am intrigued by which is dog is the hardest, so I was picking his brains.

He said, that pitbulls dominated the dogfighting scene in South America until, in some cities, Russian mafia began bringing Ovchakas over from their homeland. He said he once saw an Ovchaka have a pitbull in its mouth like a bone, throwing it around like it was nothing.

Bully kutta

Big powerful breed designed for fighting. This breed holds its own vs pitbulls

247484.jpg

attachment.php

I was talking to a guy in Argentina once and he was in the dog-fighting scene. I despise it, but I love dogs and I am intrigued by which is dog is the hardest, so I was picking his brains.

He said, that pitbulls dominated the dogfighting scene in South America until, in some cities, Russian mafia began bringing Ovchakas over from their homeland. He said he once saw an Ovchaka have a pitbull in its mouth like a bone, throwing it around like it was nothing.

Those are some nice looking puppies:

Caucasian+Ovcharka+Nagazi.jpg

I thought dogs were unclean to Muslims? Still...that Kutta is a nice looking doge.

That's hilarious. So I guess the real question would be who would win between a game pit and batman with prep time.

P4P a Chihuahua, these weight like what? 1-2kg? and are made of pure anger and fury.

That's hilarious. So I guess the real question would be who would win between a game pit and batman with prep time.

Or Jackie Chan in a furniture store

Back