Touching my door is assault

Road rage is a really bizarre phenomenon
It is getting more understandable imo. People seem to be getting worse and worse as drivers, add in the fact that PC culture is making it more acceptable for people to get emotional in public and you have a recipe for a lot of conflicts.

For example, last week I rolled up to a stop light and it goes yellow when i'm still too far out to make it before it goes red. So I come to a stop and the light is red before I even get to the line. Not 5 seconds later some pimple faced little beta hipster is pounding on my window while shrieking his head off. I open my window and ask him wtf is his problem and he starts cursing me out and threatening me because I made him 'miss the light'. He then made the mistake of telling me to get out of my car so he could kick my ass. This guy is maybe 5'7" 130lbs wearing skinny jeans t-shirt and a fucking scarf. I grin like christmas just came early and get out of my car fully intending to rearrange this little manlet's face. Unfortunately when I grabbed him by the throat a couple of guys in the crosswalk jumped me before I could sink my fist into his orbital socket. The little bitch then had the nerve to well up with tears screaming he was going to sue me.

It is getting more understandable imo. People seem to be getting worse and worse as drivers, add in the fact that PC culture is making it more acceptable for people to get emotional in public and you have a recipe for a lot of conflicts.

For example, last week I rolled up to a stop light and it goes yellow when i'm still too far out to make it before it goes red. So I come to a stop and the light is red before I even get to the line. Not 5 seconds later some pimple faced little beta hipster is pounding on my window while shrieking his head off. I open my window and ask him wtf is his problem and he starts cursing me out and threatening me because I made him 'miss the light'. He then made the mistake of telling me to get out of my car so he could kick my ass. This guy is maybe 5'7" 130lbs wearing skinny jeans t-shirt and a fucking scarf. I grin like christmas just came early and get out of my car fully intending to rearrange this little manlet's face. Unfortunately when I grabbed him by the throat a couple of guys in the crosswalk jumped me before I could sink my fist into his orbital socket. The little bitch then had the nerve to well up with tears screaming he was going to sue me.

This literally never happened

as far as I know it is

Assault is the threat of violence

battery is caring out the violence you threatened with

that dude is clearly assaulting that girl.

Theres also a good chance ol dude is a total bully and is only acting that way because he doesnt feel threatened and he probably wouldnt pull that shit on some 6 foot plus corn fed boy

I run into stupid drivers every time I'm on the road. The majority are fucking with their iPhone and don't have a clue as to what they just did to another driver. It is not intentional, but they are still stupid and dangerous behind the wheel. Not sure how bad that girl 'cut' the guy off, but his response is way over the line. Overkill. Racially charged and threatening. Threatening bodily harm and death. That will put you in jail under the law. I would never talk to a woman like that - maybe another guy. Only cowards and bullies talk to women like that. Dude should not be on the road driving if he has such a short fuse, and I'm sure he has done the same thing to other drivers. I have definitely notice more road rage issues on the streets in the last 30 years. It usually does not end well, and bystanders get hurt or killed. Like I mentioned before, run into these guys (Boyz n the Hood) over a road rage issue and you are likely to end up with a bullet to the head. Just not worth the hassle.
boyz-n-the-hood-1991-005-boys-in-car-1000x750_0.jpg

Last edited:
Funny people talking about terrible drivers. Its like they have never fucked up. This dude was out of line. Any guy that thinks this is okay, should also be okay with someone doing this to their mom, sister wife daughter etc.

I open my window and ask him wtf is his problem and he starts cursing me out and threatening me because I made him 'miss the light'. He then made the mistake of telling me to get out of my car so he could kick my ass.
Miami?

Back