• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Little bastards kicking my door

Put a hazmat sign on the door warning about the door having easily spread flesh eating bacteria which spreads via kicking the door and dispersing the bacteria into the air and onto the weiner.

Did you ever squash your beef with that homeless bum that was after you?
Maybe these are his kids
Or maybe those drunks that were gonna beat you up at the bar that time
We gotta lotta options here

That drunk fuckhead, last time he saw me he almost shit himself.

But he's a scumbags and scumbags live to fuck with others.

So yes, it's entirely possible he's bad mouthed me to these kids and that's why they're doing what they're doing.

Drunks at the bar?
Can you remind of what happened there?

Last edited:
If you are able to anticipate their return, use some fart spray under the door. Or maybe a stink bomb. When they're standing in the cloud talking about now bad it smells, blast an air horn from inside your apartment.
I think so, they've been coming around when they get off school.

Same time last two days.

Today I just banged on the window.

Next time if I can catch them in the porch, maybe I'll choke one of them, get his name and details, report them to five-0?

This maybe also related to those other bastard kids I reported for kicking a ball into my apartment last spring.

Could be their friends or something.

They just want a reaction, ideally they want chasing away, as a kid that’s a huge thrill
Personally I would sit in a rocking chair outside your house, smoking a cigar while holding a huge gun
I may have to pull a "Mike" from BSC:

They just want a reaction, ideally they want chasing away, as a kid that’s a huge thrill
Personally I would sit in a rocking chair outside your house, smoking a cigar while holding a huge gun
This feels a lot more malicious that kids looking for mischief or a thrill or a chase.

It feels like someone put them up to it, and it's conducted with malice.

There were some kids ding dong ditching my house , they lived across the way. They were younger though. maybe 7-10 or so. They do it periodically, they go to all the houses between theirs and mine.
Last time they did it, I saw them going to the neighbors and I waited. They were about to knock on my door and I was ready, I opened the door real fast and aggressive and said in my best mean dad voice. what the FUCK do you little shits think you're doing?? They froze and ran off and have not come back.

I say go with that, do some shouting and toss in some cuss words and go from there

These little bastard kids have been passing through my apartment facility after school, made a habit of kicking my door and running off.

I heard them outside yesterday and paid no attention, then BOOM, one little dipshit kicked my door.

Heard them again today so looked out the window, one was bragging to the other two how he was going to do something and get away with it, then they entered my porch.

Gave a good knock on the window, then went out to confront them but they had scarpered.

I'm 99% sure some scumbag has put them up to it, cause I've had beef with a few scumbags in my area.

What a pain.

I'll speak with the security manager when he's on duty tomorrow, hopefully get some CCTV of the little fuckers.

Jebus some parents just raise the foulest little scum.
I use to kick the back science door in 8th grade for months after certain lunches, until they finally caught me.

Youre getting off easy

10-8 Little bastards, IMO.

These little bastard kids have been passing through my apartment facility after school, made a habit of kicking my door and running off.

I heard them outside yesterday and paid no attention, then BOOM, one little dipshit kicked my door.

Heard them again today so looked out the window, one was bragging to the other two how he was going to do something and get away with it, then they entered my porch.

Gave a good knock on the window, then went out to confront them but they had scarpered.

I'm 99% sure some scumbag has put them up to it, cause I've had beef with a few scumbags in my area.

What a pain.

I'll speak with the security manager when he's on duty tomorrow, hopefully get some CCTV of the little fuckers.

Jebus some parents just raise the foulest little scum.
LOL! You're such a little queer! It's called ding dong ditch, what, did you not have any friends growing up? Lighten up old timer!

LOL! You're such a little queer! It's called ding dong ditch, what, did you not have any friends growing up? Lighten up old timer!
No, that shit is knocking and running.

What they're doing is trying to lift more door off it's hinges, property damage.

They're literally trying to kick through the door.

We used to play that game as kids (we call it "Tommy Knocking" in the UK).
That's nothing.

Property damage is something else.

They're probably late to that door kicking TikTok challenge that was circulating like a year ago. I'm fairly certain I just saw a recent video clip of jackasses kicking an apartment door, then running away, so kids/teens are still obviously doing it.

You must be 80 yrs old, disabled or use a walker. How else could you hear them, watch them and still not catch them in the act???

You must be 80 yrs old, disabled or use a walker. How else could you hear them, watch them and still not catch them in the act???
49720.gif

They banged and scarpered.

Plus they could have ran anywhere.

Maybe I'll chase them next time.

If I can get a video of them, local coppers could speak with their parents probably.

Last edited:
They're probably late to that door kicking TikTok challenge that was circulating like a year ago. I'm fairly certain I just saw a recent video clip of jackasses kicking an apartment door, then running away, so kids/teens are still obviously doing it.

It's still going strong apparently, that video is from a couple months ago.

I guess it's a possibility.

49720.gif

They banged and scarpered.

Plus they could have ran anywhere.

Maybe I'll chase them next time.

If I can get a video of them, local coppers could speak with their parents probably.
You said you watched and heard them say they were going to do it. If you had eyes on them, how the f**k did they get away before you opened the door???

71buXroGoVL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Jebus, this feels suspiciously like it might be it.

I heard one of the little fuckfaces say to his friend, "look, I'll prove it to you", before the last attempt.

Then I banged on the window and they ran.

You said you watched and heard them say they were going to do it. If you had eyes on them, how the f**k did they get away before you opened the door???

71buXroGoVL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg
Well the only time I had eyes on them before they did it, I banged on my window and they ran before anything happened.

What I probably need to do is, upon hearing them, wait for them to enter my porch and snare them.

But by "snare" I probably mean just video them with my phone and pass that onto coppers.

Back