Touching my door is assault

What a tough guy. Like someone said, he was being a tough guy because it was a female. Hope it goes viral, people see who he is and he gets fired from his job or something.

They're both idiots. Her for saying the same shit over and over and him for acting like a tough guy and brining her race into it for no reason.

Ronnie Pickering would have filled that carpark with uppercuts.

By naming it "white guy vs hindu" (as opposed to "road rage incident") as the uploader has done, he's kind of setting it up that way. <45>

Reading the obnoxious comment section seems to bear the fruit the uploader was (intentionally?) trying to set up.

You look at the guys playlist its "Indian this, African that, Hindu this, white guy that..".

He seems to find it necessary to name his videos in that manner. You just invite the type of people he gets commenting. I guess that's what he wants. <45>

By naming it "white guy vs hindu" (as opposed to "road rage incident") as the uploader has done, he's kind of setting it up that way. <45>

Reading the obnoxious comment section seems to bear the fruit the uploader was (intentionally?) trying to set up.

You look at the guys playlist its "Indian this, African that, Hindu this, white guy that..".

He seems to find it necessary to name his videos in that manner. You just invite the type of people he gets commenting. I guess that's what he wants. <45>

I think the uploader isn't white. Definitely race baiting though, just for his team and attracted the other team. There are a lot of very specific videos about India, Africa etc...

Including this wonderful gun party

What a bitch. She should have just apologies like an adult and the whole thing would have been a non issuse but nope. She thought she didn't have to and got called out for it. Glad that dude called her bad driving out. Fucking bitch.

Both of them are fucking retards. She probably cut him off because she’s a typical woman. He probably wouldn’t have said shit if it was another guy. And he was still robs ou more enraged by whatever bias he has against “brown” people as he put it.

I wish both had died in that video. Maybe they do, but I couldn’t watch the whole thing.

I'm so glad I don't drive. Some people are just nuts in this situation. You don't know what kind of psycho you're dealing with. Opening up her door is a nut case move.

I remember riding parallel to two pick up trucks, and I think one must have cut off the other truck.

They get to the red light and stop. Guy behind that was cut off - gets out of his truck, marches up to the front truck, knocks on the window, and raises his fists like a boxer LETS FUCKING GO!

The guy (who cut this psycho off), freaks out obviously and takes off in his truck as fast as he can, zipping down side streets, and the psycho is on his ass every step of the way .. <45>

Don't know how that ended, hope he didnt catch him.

All for, what was probably accidently cutting him off. This dudes ready to go to jail on battery charges.

Crazy.

I'm so glad I don't drive. Some people are just nuts in this situation. You don't know what kind of psycho you're dealing with. Opening up her door is a nut case move.

I remember riding parallel to two pick up trucks, and I think one must have cut off the other truck.

They get to the red light and stop. Guy behind that was cut off - gets out of his truck, marches up to the front truck, knocks on the window, and raises his fists like a boxer LETS FUCKING GO!

The guy (who cut this psycho off), freaks out obviously and takes off in his truck as fast as he can, zipping down side streets, and the psycho is on his ass every step of the way .. <45>

Don't know how that ended, hope he didnt catch him.

All for, what was probably accidently cutting him off. This dudes ready to go to jail on battery charges.

Crazy.

I had a guy trying to 'race' me a couple of weeks ago in his shitty corolla. I have a Buick with a 3.8L engine so I just casually smoked him and when we get to the next light just gave him the old smirkeroo.

Next light turns green and he takes off like we didn't already settle this and I just cruise.

Once he's ahead of me, he dangerously cuts in front, slams on his brakes then takes off again, weaving through traffic.

Dude was so emasculated, he had to try to cause an accident to prove some kind of point.

Problem was the next light was red and I ended up right behind him.

So I hopped out of my car and went over and knocked on his window and asked him what the brake check was about.

He got all scared like I was being unreasonable and said 'oh, I guess I didn't see you.'

Just a total bitch.

Well...is it?

Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault. Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.
Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.
Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault. Touching my door is assault.
Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault. Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault. Touching my door is assault.
Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.
Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.
Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault. Touching my door is assault.
Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault. Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault. Touching my door is assault. Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault.
Touching my door is assault.Touching my door is assault

• In law, battery is the application of direct and intentional physical force to someone else. If i touch you on the shoulder, my action can be held as battery if the act is offensive and harmful to you.
  • Assault is either an attempt or just a threat to inflict hurt on someone else…you do not actually need to apply physical force to be charged with assault. Pointing a gun at someone (even if the gun isn’t loaded) can constitute as an assault.

Yes, this is assault. But it wouldn't reach trial unless it was elevated to aggravated assault.

Yeah. The guy who threatens and assaults someone for cutting them off is perfectly fine. Fuck that guy and anyone who feels his pain.

I'll take a hundred of him over one guy like you who 'hopes he gets fired.'

Outrage mob douchebags.

I wonder what Uber Thot is up to these days

dr-anjali-r-1.png
82.jpg

Arent cows sacred in India? Maybe he was giving her a compliment.

I'll take a hundred of him over one guy like you who 'hopes he gets fired.'

Outrage mob douchebags.
OF course you would. You probably act like a tough guy like this with all the ladies that cut you off or hurt your feelings.

Back