Toronto BLM co-founder said people with white skin are subhuman and are genetic defects

Your framing is dishonest or you legitimately are incapable of properly understanding someone's clearly articulated point.

A system, that has hundreds of years of existence that we have direct evidence of, did not magically disappear. The burden of proof is on YOU if you are going to make the claim that a deeply entrenched system that lasted for hundreds of years magically disappeared into thin air. Is that the claim youre making?

It didn't magically disappear.
It took a civil war and then another 100 years for the civil right act of 1964, which is 56 years ago.
You're not not providing proof that the system is racist.

Which could still potentially be statistically translate to average higher fast-twitch ratios compared to Africans (?) who are notorious endurance runners.

If you want to read about how Neanderthal genes have affected modern humans, here's some information about that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter...ic_and_modern_humans#Changes_in_modern_humans

It appears that Neanderthal DNA has largely had an impact on genes expressed in the brain.

Neanderthal-derived gene variants can, for example, even have an impact on how people respond to antipsychotic drugs.

Calling one woman is ugly in a way that could be interpreted as a racial slur is not the same thing as calling an entire race of people 'sub human.'

It isn't even in the same ballpark.
That wasn't the point and I wasn't drawing a comparison between the levels of racism in each case.

I was asked to provide clear cut examples of racism being defended in this forum. I provided that.

The right wingers are extremely eager and able to identify cases of racism against their own racial in-group, but seem completely unwilling to accept a single case of racism against their racial out-group.

It didn't magically disappear.
It took a civil war and then another 100 years.
So when did systematic racism magically disappear, according to you, a brainlet that refuses to read any scholarship on the topic whatsoever? After the civil rights act? It melted into the ground or what?

So when did systematic racism magically disappear, according to you, a brainlet that refuses to read any scholarship on the topic whatsoever? After the civil rights act? It melted into the ground or what?

People were granted equal rights, and the court of law rules over each time the laws are not being upheld if such claim is made.

Thank you for providing some context to your comments. At face value, and without context, the selected comments do in fact appear sketchy, to me at least. Since I don't live in your head I'll have to accept that your intent was not in fact racist. The IQ comment though you have to admit can come across as sketchy. The implication is one of genetic superiority / inferiority based on racial groups.
Id say difference, not superiority. Like west Africans having a higher proportion of fast twitch muscles so they dominate explosive athletic events. Different groups evolved different frequencies of traits, which could in part explain "disparities" in a lot of aspects. But @nac386 won't address this and will keep ankle biting calling me racist. Sad but many such cases.

Lol. Oh I don't know, the part where you said the low IQ genetics of Muslims prevent them from being successful in Europe, or the part where you blamed the third world genetics of black people for America's violence. Maybe those parts?

tenor.gif

Lol. It's obviously directly racist, he called out the genetics of other races and groups of people as being inferior. That's actually the definition of a racist, I believe.

There's this weird Sherdog thing where people pretend their buddies aren't racists. Every once in a while somebody like @Social Distance Warrior will go, "Okay, you're right he's racist," but it's a rarity.

This was a rare moment of honesty on this board.
I said nothing about inferiotity. It might be more or less adaptive in differemt environments. Try to keep up without strawmanning.

She clearly didn't mean it !
I didn't say that.
Just that this was probably already a thread on this site back in 2016 when this happened. She was an idiot then and likely still one now. But it's old news buddeh.

Fact: A system of racism enslaved hundreds of thousands of people, for numerous generations
Fact: That same system was so deeply entrenched into American culture, it was willing to do war with the United States to keep people in chains
Fact: That same system fought for ~100 years to deny basic human rights to the freed slaves and their descendants
*NOT* Fact: That same system magically disappeared into thin air with the Civil Rights Act

"hurrr durrrr ideologies that lasted for hundreds of years magically disintegrate after political losses. I aM vErY sMaRt"

that’s no proof. That’s your opinion and it has nothing to do with what was posted by this blm co founder.

"hurrr durrrr ideologies that lasted for hundreds of years magically disintegrate after political losses. I aM vErY sMaRt"

Well, anti-Semitism was prevalent in Germany, went on for hundreds of years, and did survive WW2, but it certainly wouldn't be called systemic after the war ended.

TCK, the vid starts out saying that we're all Jews - DNA would say otherwise.

PainIsLife, there is no DNA test one can take to show themseoves to be Jewish. Do you even know how DNA tests work?

Then it talks about Timbuktu being the center of western civilization during Columbus' time - The first European didn't reach Timbuktu until the 1820's and it became a colony of France in the 1890s.

Ok. So does that mean that Timbuktu wasn't the center of western civilization because no white person went there? Or does it mean that white people weren't significant players in western civilization at the time?

It means the latter. Up until the tume of Columbus the western civilization dominated by Africans, Negroes, and Arabs and was centered on the African continent. What brought Europe out of the Dark Ages were all of the advancements made by the Islamic Empire that came before them.

Basically dude, don't look for knowledge by random people on Youtube.

Random? This information can be found in many places. This isn't "his" information. I only chose this guy because I thought he laid it out well.

that’s no proof. That’s your opinion and it has nothing to do with what was posted by this blm co founder.
The burden of proof is on you, because the scholarly consensus is in the exact opposite direction.

Id say difference, not superiority. Like west Africans having a higher proportion of fast twitch muscles so they dominate explosive athletic events. Different groups evolved different frequencies of traits, which could in part explain "disparities" in a lot of aspects. But @nac386 won't address this and will keep ankle biting calling me racist. Sad but many such cases.

I said nothing about inferiotity. It might be more or less adaptive in differemt environments. Try to keep up without strawmanning.

"Guys, I didn't use the word inferior! Why can't I just say Muslims and Blacks are genetically...different...in ways that make them dumb and violent, without being called a racist?"

This is the definition of a racist comment:
Muslims in Europe are trying to achieve the same status, but they don't have the tools, nor the IQ to get there.

Saying that an entire group has a lower IQ and will fail as a result is calling them intellectually inferior.

And here, saying that a group's genetic background is responsible for violence, is also racist. It's not just saying they are different, it's saying that they are inferior and it causes violence:
Descendants of people with genetic background from specific geographical locations.
Third world levels of violence are restricted to third world pockets in the US, populated by people with extensive 'third world' ancestry. Why is London experiencing third world levels of stabbings?

tenor.gif

"Guys, I didn't use the word inferior! Why can't I just say Muslims and Blacks are genetically...different...in ways that make them dumb and violent, without being called a racist?"

This is the definition of a racist comment:

Saying that an entire group has a lower IQ and will fail as a result is calling them intellectually inferior.

And here, saying that a group's genetic background is responsible for violence, is also racist. It's not just saying they are different, it's saying that they are inferior and it causes violence:

tenor.gif

Is it unfeasible for you that different generic inheritance produces different outcomes? I didn't take you for a creationist.
Do you have access to data that I dont? If so provide it.
Notice you haven't argued anything I said, but merely called me racist in different ways. That should tell people reading everything they need to know.

White dudes have Neanderthal DNA, they should be proud about their ancestry.

They actually had bigger or atleast equal brains and much stronger/faster/agile bodies than modern humans. Just lacked in the reproduction part.

In 2019, English anthropologist John Stewart and colleagues suggested Neanderthals instead were adapted for sprinting because of evidence of Neanderthals preferring more warmer wooded areas over the colder mammoth steppe, and DNA analysis indicating a higher proportion of fast-twitch muscle fibres in Neanderthals than modern humans. He explained their body proportions and greater muscle mass as adaptations to sprinting as opposed to the endurance-oriented modern human physique,[65] as persistence hunting may only be effective in hot climates where the hunter can run prey to the point of heat exhaustion (hyperthermia). They had longer heel bones,[180] reducing their ability for endurance running, and their shorter limbs would have reduced moment arm at the limbs, allowing for greater rotational force at the wrists and ankles without extra exertion of the rotating muscles at the elbows and knees by increasing the speed at which the muscles contracted, causing faster acceleration.

Right from the horse's mouth. I told you these people are terrorists, this is Hitler like hate speech.

Concepts like IQ, is one of the reasons why I believe that we should always, to some degree, ensure that populations that have evolved in different circumstances, which have taken different historical paths, and which do not subscribe to our vision of "civilization" and productivity, ought to retain the ability to govern themselves in accord with their specific abilities and requirements.

Let's face it, IQ tests and any sorts of tests are always going to be somewhat skewed towards our preferences, the Western and also Asian standards of what intelligence should amount to. It does not, obviously take into account all forms of intelligence and cognitive capacity, but rather that which can be utilized for "productive" tasks.

We can never ensure that all populations are going to have an equal "IQ". But within their respective societies, the people can create their own standards, cherish and take glory in the manifestations of their intelligence, in their own way, without needing to pay any heed to our standards.

It wasn't long ago that Finns were viewed as mongoloid, mentally slow dumbfucks, who were only fit for the work of a peasant. But when we were given the chance to govern ourselves in our own way, we've done pretty well for ourselves. I would still admit that the stereotypes probably still had some merit to them, especially considering what the people were up to, during that day and era. Without Germanic organization and leadership, it can probably be acknowledged that the Slavic and Finno-Ugric societies were somewhat disorderly and even savage in their nature.

Lots of scary psuedo science from leftists here.

She's a complete cunt. A buddy got into it with her on FB and she did everything to discredit him short of calling him an Uncle Tom.

The woman is unstable and dangerous as well as on par with the KKK in terms of racism. Says a lot about their organization to have someone like her as a representative.

Stare too long into the abyss an all that.

Back