Toronto BLM co-founder said people with white skin are subhuman and are genetic defects

The Stoat

paid to post
Banned
Reaction score
https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-t...ople-are-sub-human-calls-them-genetic-defects

EcP6Dy4WkAQ6hFL

What group of people in the 20th century also said these same type of things?

Folks, be very aware of who Black Lives Matter is and what they are for. BLM is a racist black supremacy group

That was an old post. Seems to have popped up again.

What dumbass...She thinks you get knowledge from light? wtf lol

Please ignore hate speech directed at white people, white people.
07-minister.jpg
No one said anything about ignoring it, you loon. I'm saying stop working yourself into paranoid panics about the extermination of whitey because of what some idiot said on social media. This is a fairly obvious point for any well adjusted adult.

On a side note - its fucking hilarious to me how quick you guys are to accept cases of anti white racism, but whenever it comes to clear cut cases of anti black racism you guys magically don't see it. You know, the group that was literally enslaved for hundreds of years, then had their human rights denied for another 100 years, continuing to be persecuted, isn't some imaginary hard to spot thing. Its really fucking obvious when it happens but you guys always have 10000 excuses lined up why its not racism.

Queue one idiot writing dumb shit on Facebook- "OMG THE CULTURAL MARXIST LEFT WANTS TO EXTERMINATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE AND THROW US IN GULAGS. ISNT IT OBVIOUS GUYS!? ANTI WHITE RACISM IS A VERY REAL, SERIOUS AND GROWING SOCIAL PROBLEM!"

Poor oppressed white male victim. When will you ever catch a break? :[

No one said anything about ignoring it, you loon. I'm saying stop working yourself into paranoid panics about the extermination of whitey because of what some idiot said on social media. This is a fairly obvious point for any well adjusted adult.

On a side note - its fucking hilarious to me how quick you guys are to accept cases of anti white racism, but whenever it comes to clear cut cases of anti black racism you guys magically don't see it. You know, the group that was literally enslaved for hundreds of years, then had their human rights denied for another 100 years, continuing to be persecuted, isn't some imaginary hard to spot thing. Its really fucking obvious when it happens but you guys always have 10000 excuses lined up why its not racism.

Queue one idiot writing dumb shit on Facebook- "OMG THE CULTURAL MARXIST LEFT WANTS TO EXTERMINATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE AND THROW US IN GULAGS. ISNT IT OBVIOUS GUYS!? ANTI WHITE RACISM IS A VERY REAL, SERIOUS AND GROWING SOCIAL PROBLEM!"

Poor oppressed white male victim. When will you ever catch a break? :[
Nobody is worked up into paranoid panics, We are just having a conversation

Social Media post have ruined many lives, I'm not sure why she should be an exception? This is blatantly racist.
Literally nothing in my post had anything to do with her not having consequences for her speech.

:[
I guess I missed your criticism of others overreacting to nonsense on the internet. I just noticed it today in this thread about white people. Sorry.

Back