Toronto BLM co-founder said people with white skin are subhuman and are genetic defects

I think the Kenyan thing is even more specific than that.

I remember hearing something about how upon investigation of a common trait amongst successful Kenyan long distance athletes, it was traced back to a genetic trait of a particular people from quite a specific mountainous region of Kenya, and I think it's some kind of small adaptation in their leg structure, or leg muscle fibres, or something to do with how their leg muscles can get more energy from oxygen than normal because the rugged and elevated region these people are from (kind of like training at higher altitude for generation after generation).
When I was little and played basketball, my friend told me that black guys jump higher cause they have an extra muscle in the leg. It sounded good to me, I believed him.

When I was little and played basketball, my friend told me that black guys jump higher cause they have an extra muscle in the leg. I believed him.

Higher calf insertions.

I'm going to put this quote on my FB and caption it with "what an asshole", so I can compete with my alpha friends for vegan pussy.
Gfy asshole and be my guest ...obviously you know Jack shit about Canada.

That type of shit is like every 3rd post on WorldStar. Probably every 5th to 10th post on TMZ. Not surprising whatsoever.

I used to use worldstar just for watching street fight videos etc. But, if you read the comments section on that site it is FULL of anti-white racism.

“White people are inferior”

“White people smell like dogs”

It’s crazy.

I used to use worldstar just for watching street fight videos etc. But, if you read the comments section on that site it is FULL of anti-white racism.

It’s crazy.

Pinkys, Cave dwellers, inferior, etc. The white trash leftists on here will defend it. As my Pops always says. #1 rule of being a Liberal is pretend it isn't happening.

I am Irish ^^

I’m assuming from your username, that you are too! We are all sub-human!
That's where I was going with it. We've been on a level playing field for what? 60 years? It was a good run. Back to the fields and docks I guess.

Let me guess: Not real Socia...I, I mean not representative of BLM.

"Just one crazy lady, guise!"

Yeah, and now she's been radicalized by Leftists to hate white people.

You Leftists keep digging yourselves into a hole which is getting *progressively more deep with every act of outright hate, such as this.

https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-t...ople-are-sub-human-calls-them-genetic-defects

EcP6Dy4WkAQ6hFL

What group of people in the 20th century also said these same type of things?

Folks, be very aware of who Black Lives Matter is and what they are for. BLM is a racist black supremacy group
You're clearly a racist who doesn't care about black lives criticizing this woman's opinion. Every hateful and terroristic thing she does is in defense of "black lives" (or so she says).

I think what that nice blm lady? Is trying to say is that black people looted the melanin store during a peaceful protest

OK, we'll pretend that Venice wasn't thriving, or that France wasn't kicking off the Scientific Revolution, or that Martin Luther hadn't posted his theses against the Catholic Church, or the Dutch hadn't formed the megacorp Dutch East India Company at the same time that Timbuktu was becoming a significant city with a major college to the Muslim world. I'm not saying that blacks didn't play a role in western civilization; I'm saying that Timbuktu wasn't relevant to the west until well after the death of Columbus.

You pretend all of that and I'll pretend there was no such thing as European dark age.

The "Dark Ages" is a historical periodization traditionally referring to the Middle Ages (c. 5th–15th century) that asserts that a demographic, cultural, and economic deterioration occurred in Western Europe following the decline of the Roman Empire

The concept thus came to characterize the entire Middle Ages as a time of intellectual darkness between the fall of Rome and the Renaissance; this became especially popular during the 18th-century Age of Enlightenment.[3]

I have no idea who the guy is and his name is notably left off of the vid, but do you think black past. org is in on the conspiracy to keep the knowledge away from the world?:
Located at the southern edge of the Sahara Desert and six miles north of the Niger River in the present-day nation of Mali, Timbuktu has been a centuries-old, significant city in West Africa. In the 14th Century it became the commercial, religious and cultural center of the West African empires of Mali and Songhai. With its population of traders, merchants and scholars, Timbuktu was known throughout western Africa and its fame extended to Europe and Asia.​
https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/timbuktu-ca-1100/

It doesn't matter who the guy is. We are all adults who can process information for ourselves.

Prior to the time of Columbus, West Africa = Western Civilization. Europe was in a dark age while West Africa was the intellectal, culteral, economic center under the Moorish Empire aka black & brown people.

Your guy also says that everything was shipped to Egypt and transported across land to the coast so it could go to Europe. Is there a magic reason that some goods weren't directly shipped to France, Italy, and Greece via the Mediterranean?

Ancient History also says that

"Trade of common, low-value goods remained a largely local affair because of the costs of transportation. Merchants had to pay tolls at certain points along the road and at key points like bridges or mountain passes so that only luxury goods were worth transportation over long distances. Moving goods by boat or ship was cheaper and safer than by land but then there were potential losses to bad weather and pirates to consider."

https://www.ancient.eu/article/1301/trade-in-medieval-europe/

Oh, and he never gets around to why everyone (perhaps he means all blacks) are jews other than to mention the Senghai Empire. btw - the last rabbi of Timbuktu
Rabbi Mordechai Aby Serour
459px-Rabbi_Mordechai_1870s.jpg

Im actually not sure what point he was making about everyone being a Jew. I didn't suspect he was talking everyone being of the same "race" with genetic markers you can find on a DNA test.

The point of the video is the explanation of the African/Arab empire that dominated the Western world for close to 800yrs prior to the time of Columbus. That is where Europe gained it's "enlightenment" from...so called black people.

And Im not sure what that guy is supposed to being showing ne here.

It’s crazy.
Dude YouTube is like that too with people dropping n bombs for no reason. The internet is full of idiots, half of them still in middle school, looking to troll people.

I wouldn’t read too much into it. Lettuce all join hands as the reasonable motherfuckers who mind their shit and don’t sit there and stew about retarded shit like mass media trolling for ratings or assholes making dickhead comments to get a rise out of people online.

It’s crazy.

Ive been saying this for awhile. Many so called black people truly hate white people. Its not so much a matter of racial superiority vs inferiority. Its mostly based on resentment thats built up over generations of being ruled over and being lied to.

coming out from a co founder of BLM is disgusting. Proof that this b!tch is racist more than anything.

Like most of these anti-white racist females, she probably got dumped by a white guy.

Subhuman? So, what else is new. <45>

Back