Toronto BLM co-founder said people with white skin are subhuman and are genetic defects

Oh em gee this person is too many woke!

https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-t...ople-are-sub-human-calls-them-genetic-defects

EcP6Dy4WkAQ6hFL

What group of people in the 20th century also said these same type of things?

Folks, be very aware of who Black Lives Matter is and what they are for. BLM is a racist black supremacy group

Nice to know I’m sub-human ^^

Man, this hatred for white people, eh.

Last edited:
They don't speak for me.

You're probably a straight black male...that's why.

<{outtahere}>

What I'm describing is not just recently, and it is from some of the more prolific posters on the site.

Are you saying you have not seen comments made about certain populations having a low IQ, which causes them to be unsuccessful? Do I need to quote a bunch of posts? I'd rather people not play dumb and just acknowledge it instead of derailing.

Right, like most people, you'll say this now, but not when it's happening. "Oh I hate racism" is easy to say, but when a poster who aligns with you politically is being racist, I've never seen you make a single condemnation regarding it. But you're not alone, Greoric was hardcore racist for months and months without a single right wing poster condemning it. Some people actually defended him regularly, until he got banned, then they were like, "Oh I guess he was pretty racist, huh." People make racial IQ comments without condemnation. The top poster on the entire site regularly talked about race and IQ. He had like 120,000 posts or something. He was hard to miss.

So like I said, if this woman bothers you, as she should, it is very surprising that the disgust you feel does not extend to the people you actually communicate with on a daily basis.

Greoric???

102b49c736ce51bef819c939efb6d90b26e5291fr1-400-190_hq.gif

]PainIsLife, there is no DNA test one can take to show themseoves to be Jewish. Do you even know how DNA tests work?

They trace your mitochondrial DNA to determine who you are related to and how closely. True that it can't say you're Jewish, but it can say you have the same hypolite markers as x, y, or z. And we don't all have the same markers - so we aren't all Jewish.

Ok. So does that mean that Timbuktu wasn't the center of western civilization because no white person went there? Or does it mean that white people weren't significant players in western civilization at the time?

It means the latter. Up until the tume of Columbus the western civilization dominated by Africans, Negroes, and Arabs and was centered on the African continent. What brought Europe out of the Dark Ages were all of the advancements made by the Islamic Empire that came before them.

OK, we'll pretend that Venice wasn't thriving, or that France wasn't kicking off the Scientific Revolution, or that Martin Luther hadn't posted his theses against the Catholic Church, or the Dutch hadn't formed the megacorp Dutch East India Company at the same time that Timbuktu was becoming a significant city with a major college to the Muslim world. I'm not saying that blacks didn't play a role in western civilization; I'm saying that Timbuktu wasn't relevant to the west until well after the death of Columbus.

Random? This information can be found in many places. This isn't "his" information. I only chose this guy because I thought he laid it out well.

I have no idea who the guy is and his name is notably left off of the vid, but do you think black past. org is in on the conspiracy to keep the knowledge away from the world?:
Located at the southern edge of the Sahara Desert and six miles north of the Niger River in the present-day nation of Mali, Timbuktu has been a centuries-old, significant city in West Africa. In the 14th Century it became the commercial, religious and cultural center of the West African empires of Mali and Songhai. With its population of traders, merchants and scholars, Timbuktu was known throughout western Africa and its fame extended to Europe and Asia.​
https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/timbuktu-ca-1100/

Your guy also says that everything was shipped to Egypt and transported across land to the coast so it could go to Europe. Is there a magic reason that some goods weren't directly shipped to France, Italy, and Greece via the Mediterranean?

Oh, and he never gets around to why everyone (perhaps he means all blacks) are jews other than to mention the Senghai Empire. btw - the last rabbi of Timbuktu
Rabbi Mordechai Aby Serour
459px-Rabbi_Mordechai_1870s.jpg

Blm Toronto lmao ok wgaf. We Canadians have to stop adopting every single retarded entity from the USA . We had a blm rally in Winnipeg and people I know went and virtue signalled about it after. Fucking pathetic.

That type of shit is like every 3rd post on WorldStar. Probably every 5th to 10th post on TMZ. Not surprising whatsoever.

She's an idiot and any semi sane lefty would say that. Stop working yourself into a moral panic over social media posts.

This type of person leans left and would vote Democratic in the states. They are part of your party and it will reach a point you guys have to actually disown them.

Blm Toronto lmao ok wgaf. We Canadians have to stop adopting every single retarded entity from the USA . We had a blm rally in Winnipeg and people I know went and virtue signalled about it after. Fucking pathetic.

I'm going to put this quote on my FB and caption it with "what an asshole", so I can compete with my alpha friends for vegan pussy.

It's ok. It's not like this attitude is endemic in the BLM movement. It's also a super old post. Like so old, how can it be even considered offensive to anyone? Come on now, it's not like the left protects it's own and only cares about winning

You said the continent never provided anything to world. The truth his the so called European got all of his science, math, philosophy, arts, and history from that continent. That video explains it.

Is Youtube secretly the bastion of knowledge we all yearn for?

We do ok.

Yeah man, we're doing just fine. Today I woke up, walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I said "What a beautiful day to be White" while looking in the mirror.

Then I met up with my mother and took her for a nice lunch on a patio. Three course meal, drinks the works. When I left my tip, I told the waiter it was my privilege.

Then there's also the thing that transport on foot (often carrying provisions) over long distances is a lot more common in Africa than in western countries.
I read an interview with some marathon runner, who ran to school barefooted 10km, then 10km back, every day.

I think the Kenyan thing is even more specific than that.

I remember hearing something about how upon investigation of a common trait amongst successful Kenyan long distance athletes, it was traced back to a genetic trait of a particular people from quite a specific mountainous region of Kenya, and I think it's some kind of small adaptation in their leg structure, or leg muscle fibres, or something to do with how their leg muscles can get more energy from oxygen than normal because the rugged and elevated region these people are from (kind of like training at higher altitude for generation after generation).

Calling one woman is ugly in a way that could be interpreted as a racial slur is not the same thing as calling an entire race of people 'sub human.'

It isn't even in the same ballpark.
you do realize this is one person of significance holding to this idea. however, historically the western masses, if not the entirety of good Christian culture, has believed that blacks and most indigenous people are primitive subhuman species to be regarded as animals with no souls, enslaved and murdered them in masses by right of their beliefs. every Confederate flag you have seen in the yards, bumpers, trump rallies, church and nascar events around this country to the present also abide by this history with reverence to it.

Had one in muskoka. All bored housewives and teenagers. Of the melanin challenged variety.

Yeah man, we're doing just fine. Today I woke up, walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I said "What a beautiful day to be White" while looking in the mirror.

Then I met up with my mother and took her for a nice lunch on a patio. Three course meal, drinks the works. When I left my tip, I told the waiter it was my privilege.
What restaurant?

Back