** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

here is an image of black and white gloves

IMG_6696_zpshta40jtz.jpg

I think it's the thumb attachment. Such a clean custom glove. I love those little details.

ye sit is , in fact i am making almost all the custom gloves with gold thumb attachment because some people want and some dont want any logo so i keep the thumb attachment in gold as it has become a sort of signature of my work .
thanks

Gold thumb attachment is an awesome trademark.

thanks
when someone wanted to have no logo i kept scratching my head that how should i let the world know that its my work then i came up with this idea of gold thumb attachment
which imo is a subtle approach to declare it as my work.

I think i asked you this question before, are the custom shoes 150 as well? No matter what the size, high mid or low top?

I think i asked you this question before, are the custom shoes 150 as well? No matter what the size, high mid or low top?

hi K4BOSH , my apologies if i missed your question earlier , but the answer to your question is YES , i got a US size 20 shoe order yesterday.

hi K4BOSH , my apologies if i missed your question earlier , but the answer to your question is YES , i got a US size 20 shoe order yesterday.

I would hate to meet the fighter that wears a size 20!!!!

This is amazing!!! WOW!!!!!

But I am an average guy, I am going to choose these. Love the simplicity.

QUOTE=topboxer11;104324059]thanks ironwolf

[/QUOTE]

Please be a typo.

I can't even imagine size 20 feet.

This is amazing!!! WOW!!!!!

But I am an average guy, I am going to choose these. Love the simplicity.

QUOTE=topboxer11;104324059]thanks ironwolf

[/QUOTE]

They may look simple but they are excellent quality.

Back