** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

This is amazing!!! WOW!!!!!

But I am an average guy, I am going to choose these. Love the simplicity.

QUOTE=topboxer11;104324059]thanks ironwolf

[/QUOTE]

these gloves were made specialy for guy of spain , no piping on strap , and white stitch on black leather with my label on the strap.
a very clasic pair and choice by the customer
thanks for liking my work

Last edited:
Please be a typo.

I can't even imagine size 20 feet.

lol , custom work is full of surprises ,
last year a i got an order of groin gaurd with a big hole into it , i guess that was for some movie shooting but some orders are weird as well.
but my job is to make anyone anything as they want it to be.
it feels good when people come to me for things no one else would make them for.

They may look simple but they are excellent quality.[/QUOTE]

thanks ironwolf , i in fact put a lot of effort into this specific pair because the guy,s wife herself was a craftswomen who makes customized wallets and purses , so i was a bit cautious while making it as i knew she would be inspecting it...lol

here are some mitts i made for an australian customer , not sure if i posted them already or not.anyways here are the images
hope you guys like it
IMG_7365_zpsvdcgvlrq.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_7354_zpsbdhqrlwk.jpg

Haha yes I recall that line being used in full metal jacket

Would the boots be heavy if they were to be mid-hi tops and all leather constructed?

What different snake/croc prints do you have?

there are like hundrads of snake and croc leathers i have in stock , plus some ostritch leather and they are in green ,blue ,black , red , purple i mean they are a lot , tell me your imagination and i can show you that leather.
they are so much that sometimes i get rattled in my leather room ,lol

there are like hundrads of snake and croc leathers i have in stock , plus some ostritch leather and they are in green ,blue ,black , red , purple i mean they are a lot , tell me your imagination and i can show you that leather.
they are so much that sometimes i get rattled in my leather room ,lol

Pardon the pun!

Alabama black snake print...

i guess thats what you are referring to , i have them in these two types , one is more shinier then the other plus i guess ihave this alabama snake leather in matt black too but have to turn my leather room upside down to look for it.

IMG_7051_zpsjtvaxez3.jpg

IMG_7048_zpsfmix3cby.jpg

thanks

Back