** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Afternoon fellas, I have just had chance to try out my new TopBoxer lace win1's in 14oz and I'm wondering what all the hype is about to be honest. Out of the box wow they are stiff, just done 10 3min rounds on my buoy bag and I'm wondering how long they will take to loosen up. Also the right gloves finger compartment bar feels smaller than the left and the inner lining is really loose which has caused this on my finger

Hopefully this won't happen again but unfortunately I feel quite disappointed

Stock 14oz and below are stiff and meant for bagwork.
Stock 16oz and above are soft and meant for sparring.

If you want soft 14oz, it'd have to be custom. The stocks are the way they are supposedly because of consensus feedback from customers.

I couldn't figure out how to start a new thread, so I thought about reviving this one, since I got a question about the Flores/Old School Gloves with modern padding.

Thinking about going down the custom route with this one, as I heard the stock gloves are a pretty huge and I got baby hands. Was thinking about making a baby blue and black Flores gloves with orange trims, but I was wondering how the padding would be? Wanted to get fiber for the wrist area for sure, but wanted something softer for the hitting area. Would Memory foam/NASA +Medium Latex + soft Latex work? Would I be better off just going for the Alien and ask for triple cuff with fiber wrirst padding?

I have the old school with modern padding & they seem to fit a little tighter than the win1s or the aliens - all these gloves are 16oz.
I'm liking all my Top Boxer gloves (have 4 pairs now) and have become a huge fan, but has anyone noticed how hard the outer shell of the alien 16s are?
The inside is like memory foam, so i don't feel much, but the outside shell of the aliens is so stiff that it makes them slippery.
Think they might be harder than Reyes.

My buddy just ordered some custom 14 oz win1s because he loved my 16oz. I'm hoping they're not as different from 16s as the other users experienced.

I have the old school with modern padding & they seem to fit a little tighter than the win1s or the aliens - all these gloves are 16oz.
I'm liking all my Top Boxer gloves (have 4 pairs now) and have become a huge fan, but has anyone noticed how hard the outer shell of the alien 16s are?
The inside is like memory foam, so i don't feel much, but the outside shell of the aliens is so stiff that it makes them slippery.
Think they might be harder than Reyes.

My buddy just ordered some custom 14 oz win1s because he loved my 16oz. I'm hoping they're not as different from 16s as the other users experienced.

Hey Eric,

Do you know if the Flores style uses the win1 sparing padding(16oz) or do the padding its own thing?

Hey Eric,
Do you know if the Flores style uses the win1 sparing padding(16oz) or do the padding its own thing?
The old school with modern padding feels a little similar to the win1s but slightly thinner and more stiff; it's still very close though and might be even closer with more break in.
I don't know about old school without the modern padding, i think they may be really soft or something.

The old school with modern padding feels a little similar to the win1s but slightly thinner and more stiff; it's still very close though and might be even closer with more break in.
I don't know about old school without the modern padding, i think they may be really soft or something.
it is super soft, it's more similar to the older Shevlin gloves

Back