** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Muhammad sent me a picture of my winning clones. I can't wait until I see pics of my facesaver headgear in the same color scheme.

528668_3220289944373_1844184441_n_zpscfd221a2.jpg

223283_1029115206374_7280_n_zpsed726991.jpg

some micro mitts i made for SCOTT CUJO SIGMON
one of few customers who paid more then quoted price happily... i am starting to get a feeling that pro boxer,s are quite generous...lol
anyways
IMG_3496_zps472083da.jpg

IMG_3490_zps23ca5190.jpg

IMG_3498_zps704e3fc7.jpg

he has a whole collection of winning gloves lol

ohh yes i,ve seen he has tons of winings...
i am glad that his collection has some of my gear as well ,slow and steady but i am sure he will have my collection too one day...

ohh yes i,ve seen he has tons of winings...
i am glad that his collection has some of my gear as well ,slow and steady but i am sure he will have my collection too one day...

great stuff and nice to hear! good publicity

In the first post in the picture for the dual strap, they look like Hayabusa clones. Who bought them? Where can I see more pictures of it?

My order from Top Boxer came in yesterday. I worked till midnight last night and 9pm today so tomorrow or Monday will be my first time using them. I did try the gloves in with wraps and they were the most comfortable gloves I've ever put on. The headgear feels great and I love the colors. I'm not sure how much adjusting the facebar needs as I've never had one that sits this close to my face. There were a few QC issues, nothing that appears major. The screen printing on the headgear isn't exactly what I had in mind, but I didn't explain it correctly. Here are the pictures.

This picture has the most accurate representation of the colors and screen printing.

nice gear. did you want the screen printing to go around the eye socket or something? it looks out of place...btw how heavy is the headgear, can you weight it if you get a chance?

It was supposed to go around the eye. As for the weight, it was very close to the Golden Gear MMA headgear with regard to weight. I'll get an exact number when I get a chance.

It was supposed to go around the eye. As for the weight, it was very close to the Golden Gear MMA headgear with regard to weight. I'll get an exact number when I get a chance.

That's what I was thinking when you said it was screenprinted wrong. That would've looked so badass. If I was a big Tyson fan, I'd go ahead and copy your idea.

Yeah the new logo is leaps and bounds better than the old one
these look fantastic. great classic reyes color combo. the logo is very nice too.
hope you will like the protection, unlike the camp guy in that angry review.

StRatoCastR are you getting pair from top boxer too anytime soon?
That logo works very well:)
Why the thumb seam?
Damn. I love the new logo. I wish mine would have come with it. Beautifully elegant gloves. Those are the winning clones with a triple cuff, correct?

Thanks, guys.

@Ryu, all Winning's have a thumb seam, I believe. It's fine with me, I actually personally think it looks better, in my opinion.

@Jaime, indeed. How could you tell? Mine are the first Winning clones with the triple cuff. Not sure if anyone else has gotten that afterwards. I still need a lot more rounds before I can review them though. They came in fast.

That's what I was thinking when you said it was screenprinted wrong. That would've looked so badass. If I was a big Tyson fan, I'd go ahead and copy your idea.

The smaller print is starting to grow on me. I still wish it would have gone around the eye, but it is starting to feel like a little homage.

So from others experience ordering from Topboxer, did you get a delivery confirmation/tracking number? Or a customs notification or anything? I've never ordered anything international before.

Back